RRS at SHOT?

@Frankly I believe the XRAY option on our website may work. I would be interested in knowing. Ill post some pictures in this post for you to check out as well. The silver screws go out towards muzzle.
View attachment 6874911View attachment 6874912View attachment 6874913View attachment 6874914
Let me know what you think...

Alas it doesn't line up with anything on the KRG Bravo chassis unless I mount it with only two bolts or create an MLok fudge....

IMG_4369.jpg

@JLF if you are asking about update on the Anvil-30 it is still looking like April but not the 1st, most likely the end. On the pre-order page i put End April-Mid May. The ballhead alone with be faster to ship then pre-attached to the tripod packages, since we are trying to update a few things on the tripods as well to make them better.

I debating the Anvil-30 versus the current leveling base.

I already have a BH55 for my photography needs and I won't need the Picatinny aspect of the clamp, so I'm suspecting the leveling base may be slightly more solid. Or is there something about the Anvil that will make it superior?

I imagine the new Apex design will lighten up your range of tripods for photographers too, creating a unique advantage... hopefully it'll be able to use our existing legs without more modifications, in which case you will sell tons of upgrades.

Yes you can use your existing legs just have to get the 2 or 3 series adapter for it.

The Anvil can be stronger than the leveling base and has alot more angular ability. Negative is you bring your rifle a few inches higher than you do with the 3 series leveling base. So you might want to see the reception it gets on here then make your decision.

Yeah...ordered some of this stuff a while back. Not sure what the snag is. Still waiting. Spring has arrived and firing has commenced. But no RRS goodies yet. I like all of their stuff I’m currently using I guess good things are worth waiting for.

We are still in California but going through the move. Started with employees, products and machinery will start moving soon as well. Majority of move should be complete by July.

Anyways.....with the move we are still trying to push out our new products at the same time which is tough. But yesterday and today we started shipping the Anvil ballheads and the tripod with anvil packages. Now shipping everyday until the preorders are fIlled.
C4E16667-59F0-41E5-844B-822C0B3E2932.jpeg8E1FCC34-DBB0-4752-8086-F50CF84EADF8.jpegB92B51A1-AABC-461C-9365-A015392EA40B.jpeg1E650A50-DC9B-42FF-9EEA-44FC64FD71D4.jpeg

Reactions: Lonestar1027