• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Sako Quad

Very well. Are they the quad range. And here is a write up from someone earlier this yr on his.

Welcome to the Hide.

Since you're a brand new member here, try typing "Sako Quad" into the search bar above, and choose "Search this forum" and "Titles only" and you will see this, and MANY other threads:

I have had a Quad for 10+ years and it's not for sale - they are excellent rifles. Like any precision RF rifle, you will get your best accuracy with lot-tested, match-grade ammo.

Good luck.

Very well. Are they the quad range. And here is a write up from someone earlier this yr on his.
The 2 I bought have synthetic stocks. One of them I think has been threaded and has a custom stainless barrel. I also got a mach2 barrel and two bull .22 barrels. I haven’t had time to mess with them. Looking forward to trying them out.

I own one and scrambled that one thread mentioned earlier.

Shoot them before "starting to file away" but I have pretty much gotten fully controlled feed on my Sako by the mods presented in the thread and over here in this thread:

After rounding the extractor claw as per the picture depicts, as the bolt moves the cartridge out from the feeding lips of the magazine, the cartridge pops under the claw by the magazine spring and remains perfectly against the bolt face until pushed perfectly horizontally into the chamber.

For me the last cartridge in the magazine is different to feed as the magazine spring tension is pretty much zero and it basically goes in via the traditional method.

Mine shoots great definitely sub moa!! Just picked up a few boxes of center x to try with it. I've mostly
Shot CCi to this point but with 22 matches growing in my area might try a chassis and new scope for comps. Mine is in 22lr if you decide to sell any barrels in different caliber please shoot me a pm I'm interested.