• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Savage Long Action Stocks

Kevin Rass

Private
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2011
I was curious if anyone knew of a quality aftermarket stock company for savage rifles, namely the savage 111 and 116. Currently looking at choate, manners and mcmillan and didnt know of any other companys, though i am leaning pretty significantly towards manners at the moment, thanks for the imput

Re: Savage Long Action Stocks

XLR Chassis if you are willing to go with something that looks a little different. I love the ergonomics and if you are familiar with AR's it may suit you well. Kyle provides great customer service along with a top tier product. If you plan on having detachable bottom metal, an adjustable cheekpiece, and having the Manners or MCM bedded by a gunsmith the XLR chassis competes(price wise) really well. Good luck.

Re: Savage Long Action Stocks

I have a long action mcmillian that I am going to put up for sale. It is inletted and comes with CDI bottom metal. I want to try a Chasis. Pm me if you are interested.
T