• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Gunsmithing Savage Receiver

Re: Savage Receiver

Jim Briggs of Northland Shooter Supply can probably hook you up with a receiver without too much problem. He was parting out Savages for people who wanted just a new barrel, action or stock, long before Savage started selling the bare actions.

Awesome! Yeah I am just looking for a receiver at this time. Being on a college budget keeps me from buying a whole rifle at one time so I just figure to peice one together for now.

I have purchased 5 or 6 actions, barrels, stocks, and miscelaneous parts from Jim Briggs of Northland Shooters Supply. Excellent service and good prices. Phone Jim at (763) 682-4296. He will have all your answers. Definitely worth checking out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: memilanuk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jim Briggs of Northland Shooter Supply can probably hook you up with a receiver without too much problem. He was parting out Savages for people who wanted just a new barrel, action or stock, long before Savage started selling the bare actions. </div></div>
What he said. Here's his email address:

Jim Briggs <[email protected]>

He's a really nice guy to deal with, and what he tells you, you can put it in the bank.

Hit the pawn shops fin d you a savage in 7mag...... around here at least they are SLOW sellers. May get a hell of a deal on one.