• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Saw this F-150 and just had to have it.

I never said shoot I said pop the tires. Shooting is your assumption, there are many ways to pop a tire, if you can, do.

You seem to have created a whole chain of events that are a complete miss under standing of what I said regarding.

Its obvious he did not have a fire arm.

He lost, when he allow him self to become a victim. In his case, some how immobilizing the vehicle, and getting in the house is what I suggest.

My next suggestion was to keep your head up and not let your self be a victim.

Calm down there buddy. Might wana try some Midol.
A model 37 Ithaca loaded with number 4 buckshot is your friend and only friend conduct yourselves accordingly.

Excellent training video. Put it up on your big screen, arm yourself with an empty weapon and "Build a Mental File"... Muscle memory. Have your wife and kids stand back and watch your actions. Listen to their comments. In the near future, this scenario will play out in your driveway. There is a ton of training video's available from dash camera's and body camera's.

Appeared to take place in an HOA housing track. A fence with a driveway gate would have prevented this occurrence. HOA rules get people injured or killed every week.

If this really hit home with you... MOVE.

All those weapons locked in the gun safe were useless. The Hood Rat's did not have their weapons with chamber flags.

People are being frightened into submission in America. The thugs are smart enough to see that and take advantage.

The video from the security camera was wonderful. It did nothing to keep that owner from being murdered in his front yard.

A reminder:
No one is coming 7.jpg

Here is the AAR on this crime:

Highlights if you don't want to click the link:

• The New Orleans Police Department is searching for three unidentified suspects
  • Home surveillance footage showed them holding Hung Nguyen at gunpoint before stealing his Ford pickup truck in New Orleans East, Louisiana
  • Nguyen suffered numerous contusions and a head laceration
  • Authorities located the stolen vehicle, but items were missing and the suspects remain at large

Reactions: Bender
Just'a good ol' boys
Never meanin' no harm.
Beats all you never saw
Been in trouble with the law
Since the day they was born

Staightnin' the curves
Flatnin the hills
Someday the mountain might get 'em
But the law never will

Makin' their way
The only way they know how
That's just a little bit more
Than the law will allow.

Y'all cool with it when I was a couple of white guys.

just a bunch of racist

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
When I went through LTC class, you could use deadly force if you felt your life was in danger. But there was a woman who saw a thief driving away in her BFs truck and shot and killed him. And she was prosecuted because the crime was over.

That being said, he was armed and I would give him the edge. Mostly because these yahoo macacs don't actually practice aiming a gun. It's a blind hog finding an acorn of they hit anything.

1 against 3? Tough but what is there to do but die? Shoot one and the others might panic. They are expecting no one to shoot back.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Even if he was carrying, that would have been tough at 3-1. Pretty sure it's kind of tough to steal a modern vehicle. My Ford has an app that will tell you where your truck is all the time. I am torn on this technology, but in this instance, sure would come in handy.
Looks like he saw them draw while he had a good defense position behind the truck If he was carrying he may have gotten off before them and we all know when they get shot at in return fire they start running and shooting. I would have given him a 75% chance he gets one or 2 of them and escapes unscathed.

I use to carry my 32 acp now G19 and 1 extra everyday! I started this with the riots and nothing has convinced me I'm wrong. Draw and 3 good hits need to be under .9 to even consider it. The glock switch is way too common amongst the gang bangers today and that ak is 10 minutes of work from full auto. Your not shooting with ear pro and it aint the range.
I feel his best option if he was armed would be draw roll under the truck and shoot them in the legs then head. If not armed he should have thrown his keys and ran the other way.

Its absurd that self defense laws are even written that way. Guys jump you at gun point, rob you, and then take your keys and start heading for your vehicle. So now at that point because they are walking away from your body, how is it not still self defense? Why does the CCW holder have to assume they are leaving at that point? AK boy could turn and shoot him just before getting into the truck. How the hell does he know they aren't gonna jump in the truck and run him over? Once someone threatens a person with deadly force, the victim should be able to legally use deadly force in defense until the entire confrontation has ended. Just my .02.
Agree, and in Texas you can get away with that…despite the clear abortion of justice with the Soros-funded DA in Austin and that retired .mil Uber driver shooting the Antifa thug pointing an AK at him. He’s gonna be pardoned and vindicated, but …. Yeah.

Not sure where the incident that kicked off this thread happened…. Will see if I can see the plates.

edit: I got nothin’…

E376B7D9-8445-457E-9309-B86F4E4368A4.jpeg

Edit 2: see now it was in N’Awlins
Again, moot if he was unarmed.

Last edited:
I switched from a 7rd to a 16rd full sized grip EDC and a spare mag about 3 years ago when the peaceful protests were popular and making dipshits bold. I won't ever carry anything less unless absolutely necessary and I carry everywhere even feeding cows. That kind kill for sport without reason and without remorse...He's lucky they didn't execute him. I'd take my chances. I expect having your buddies face splattered on you is very demotovational as well as immediate violence of action as soon as you feel threatened being beneficial to outcome. I would consider myself shot at or dead with 3 armed 13/52's or in my locale white trash drug addicts approaching me on my property, so what is the point of cowering?

Last edited:
Where's @nagantguy complaining about stop and frisk??? I see three prime candidates.
Right if we only give up a few more intrinsic rights then crime would cease .
How about everyone just walk around naked and have safeties like the ones in grade school give out a cavity search at random times . Stop and seize would have stopped this dead in its tracks .

Looks like he saw them draw while he had a good defense position behind the truck If he was carrying he may have gotten off before them and we all know when they get shot at in return fire they start running and shooting. I would have given him a 75% chance he gets one or 2 of them and escapes unscathed.

Yay!
A man who watched the video!

I saw a solid window that even my crippled ass could have walked through.....unscathed.

Reactions: Bender and Maggot
Right if we only give up a few more intrinsic rights then crime would cease .
How about everyone just walk around naked and have safeties like the ones in grade school give out a cavity search at random times . Stop and seize would have stopped this dead in its tracks .
Today’s LQnbtqs(queer) types might like the cavity searches.

That being said, he was armed and I would give him the edge. Mostly because these yahoo macacs don't actually practice aiming a gun. It's a blind hog finding an acorn of they hit anything.
yep, they cant hit the broad side of a barn. Seriously, they learn how to shoot from rap videos and movies.

If they had decent aim, the murder rate in Louisiana would increase tenfold

I am always wearing my 9 mm with the 17 rd mag, one in the pipe. It is safer to carry that way. 2 more loaded mags. At the time, another 200 rds of 9 mm on or about my person.

During the mostly peaceful protests, I also had my M4 A3 in a non-descript bag. 30 rd mag in, 1 in the pipe, safety on. Another 5 mags (of 30 rds each) not too far away.

Fortunately, I did not have to use it. I work in a part of town that actually involves work, which scares away the commies who are scared by work boots and father's day cards.

I wish he had gone straight fot the tonneau cover, pulled out an AR, and lit those 3 POS up for good.
Or the other neighbors came out and assisted. We need that lady and husband from St Louis standing on the porch waving guns around and the hoodlums keeping their distance. Don't know if that lady is going to shoot and don't want to find out. People say it is dangerous to open carry. Really? What if this guy was carrying open. They might have given pause for thought.

Most states have stand your ground laws, and a few more of the ones that don't still have some form of Castle Doctrine. I'm not a lawyer, but unless you're living in one of the shithole states on the short list, I'd say the DA would have an uphill battle trying to bring you up on charges for whatever comes next when three men roll up on you pointing firearms in your own driveway.

I don't leave the house without a firearm anymore, period. My main carry piece is a commander-length 1911 with 17+1 rnds of 9mm. I don't always carry a spare mag. But if I'm working in the garage/driveway? If I know I'm going to be outside awhile I'll typically grab my holster and throw it on the shelf just out of sight, otherwise the closest firearm is on the other side of the door. Regardless, none of that woult have done me any good in this situation. Even if I beat them on the draw, I don't think you're getting out of that situation unscathed most of the time considering theres an AK pistol and a (likely) switched glock with a drum mag - your truck bed isn't stopping anything. I'd say your best bet would be to get as low as possible and shoot under the truck.

Definitely has me rethinking what I do even in my own yard.

Here is the AAR on this crime:

Highlights if you don't want to click the link:

• The New Orleans Police Department is searching for three unidentified suspects
  • Home surveillance footage showed them holding Hung Nguyen at gunpoint before stealing his Ford pickup truck in New Orleans East, Louisiana
  • Nguyen suffered numerous contusions and a head laceration
  • Authorities located the stolen vehicle, but items were missing and the suspects remain at large
He may have lost his Ford but at least Nguyen is Hung. That's something I guess.

I’m quite sure everybody’s different and I’m just speaking for myself. I’ve gotten quite a bit slower as I’ve gotten older.
Well I do understand that. Probably a good time to carry a semi- scatter gun and get a big dog to ride with you if you are around places where that sort of thing happens. Or better yet, don't be around those places. I hope there will be places left that don't have that crap in 25 years just for my boys sake, but that may not be realistic.

But if they’re leavin’, bye, and good fucking riddance…take the truck. Unless my kid’s in there, they can have it, that’s why I have insurance.
Yeah, but then you don't get to carry out your wildest conceal carry fantasies...

Such as this one.
I feel his best option if he was armed would be draw roll under the truck and shoot them in the legs then head.

Always carry and pay attention. No reason those pieces of shit should still be breathing.

Young black guys are the only ones still wearing masks around here. It’s been a trend. Hint, they aren’t wearing them to avoid getting sick.
I pointed out to my wife the other day, how there was group of miscreants in Walmart wearing masks and casing people out. I showed her how one had his hand un-natrually in his pocket to cover something that was too big to fit, and how he was pulling his pants away from his leg, so the print of what ever it was wouldn't show.

A bunch of tattoo faces. Funny how their plan set the stage for this. In 2017 no way Walmart would have let a bunch of bangers inside with masks on.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Maggot