• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SBRs pic thread !

Knights Armament SR15 mod 2 cqb, nightforce atacr 1-8, BE Meyers MAWL, surefire scout, surefire socom.

its my 1-300 yard gun and the first gun id grab if the apocalypse ever happened.
20190603_181129.jpg
20190603_181138.jpg

Last edited:
Knights Armament SR15 mod 2 cqb, nightforce atacr 1-8, BE Meyers MAWL, surefire scout, surefire socom.

its my 1-300 yard gun and the first gun id grab if the apocalypse ever happened.
H6GwkzX.jpg

IclDMqF.jpg
I don’t see your pictures and based off of your description you’ll need to fix that for me :LOL:

Getting closer on my 300 BLK. Just need an Aimpoint PRO and to pick up another standard BCM lower and switch the SPR furniture over to it and get the SBR lower back where it belongs lol. It’ll also get used with my TBAC Ultra 7 until my Dead Air Sandman-K comes in and gets approved.
D2EE5883-C128-4863-A0D2-EEBC63EB148F.jpeg

Trigger is getting replaced. RA-535 hangs up on reset. Getting my 4th Triggertech most likely.

Shoots about 1.5 MOA, probably do better with a bag and a scope meant more for precision shooting. NX8 1-8 big center dot doesn't lend much to actually seeing much at 100yds.

Sandman S in Jan in hope.

20190803_191552.jpg

20190803_191526.jpg

One more.
20190804_191935_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: LilGucci
Well since Im applying for my Tax stamp and my pistol is bad ass, Im doing it anyway
I have since gone to a SSP trigger but here is my URGI clone, I will be running a sopmod when paperwork clears, almost had to sell it but I like it too damm much, I think I will end up going with a T1 and geissele mount to make it lighter

Attachments

• 20190718_134338.jpg
    20190718_134338.jpg
    638 KB · Views: 117
  • 20190718_134856.jpg
    20190718_134856.jpg
    629.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 20190718_134847.jpg
    20190718_134847.jpg
    747.3 KB · Views: 153
  • 20190718_134831.jpg
    20190718_134831.jpg
    733.3 KB · Views: 146
Well since Im applying for my Tax stamp and my pistol is bad ass, Im doing it anyway
I have since gone to a SSP trigger but here is my URGI clone, I will be running a sopmod when paperwork clears, almost had to sell it but I like it too damm much, I think I will end up going with a T1 and geissele mount to make it lighter

Looooooooooser! BAN HIM! Just kidding. At least you have the paperwork in.

12.5" BCM 5.56 upper

Just finished wrenching on the 10.5" Seekins .300 upper. Both take the same suppressor. Still need light, laser, and sling loop for the .300.

2019-08-02 16.41.23.jpg

Also have a 10" 9mm around here somewhere.

Yup. Finally found something that is rugged as hell, and works with my stupid eyes, so +/- single fleeted on Mepro TruDot RDS... but hate the name :)

Eotech 3x mag on the 5.56, 4x on the .300. Awful mount but love the glass and power on that 4x.

Nice. Mepro seems like they have some decent optics but I hardly ever see them around on rifles.

Reactions: shoobe01
That's awesome! I'm in the "binary" budget bracket but still fun to flip to the 3rd position.

I've wanted that ever since I saw his but no FA in WA and I can't justify a semi version. But a semi M2HB only comes second to a full auto one and it's expensive enough as it is.

Nice. Mepro seems like they have some decent optics but I hardly ever see them around on rifles.
Yeah, not a lot of inroads in the US, but they are coming with Tavor sales for all sorts of Israeli export customers. So, they make a lot of them.

Also nice: Made in Israel. Not some third party lowest-denominator factory but the original, made on the line for the mil issue M5s. I have also dropped them, rained on, immersed in water, had to wipe snow and ice off, etc. They work. If more interested ask (PM?) as I have a LONG review on another forum.

Here's a .300BLK Noveske "Johnny Rifle" number 70 of 250. It's damn light and a very nice little rifle though I haven't shot it. I think it sports an MRO and a Surefire pistol light at the moment and I did change out the 51T flash hider with a brake so I'm not against shooting it.

The all green Cerakote and matching furniture is different and kinda nice really. Originally bought for my ex-wife with a new SDN6 to go with it, I got the rifle, she got the house. Noveske makes some really nice receivers and IMO probably the best/toughest/most accurate/all around SBR barrels on the market, in fact, all but the Grendel and that .22 below use Noveske barrels and all are at least 1MOA rifles:
IMG_0853.JPG

Oh yeah, here it is:
IMG_1045.JPG

A 6.5G SBR w/Lilja 11"bbl. and TBAC Ultra 5. It did really well it's first time out with ammo I load for another rifle. I expect great things from this one once I find the proper load for it. Amazingly soft shooter, especially for a Grendel:
IMG_1044.JPG

5.56 w/12" Noveske bbl., URX2 tube and AAC 556SD can:
IMG_1046.JPG

8.5" .300BLK, Noveske bbl. and KAC QDC can:
IMG_0906.JPG

Another .300BLK w/8.5" Noveske bbl. It's an oddball but it's about as short as you can get and it's simple and fast, but still retains the capability to accessorize if need be. A TBAC Ultra 5 doesn't add much weight or length and it usually has one of those on it:
IMG_1063.JPG

I also SBR'd a 10/22 like Deersniper but can't find a picture offhand; it has a Butler Creek folder that looks identical and a stock modified to work with a Beyer 4" titanium bbl. It was a lot of fun until I put this together, an all Kidd 10/22:
IMG_0837.JPG

This one only has a ~4"bbl. but technically it's not an SBR since it's an integrally suppressed rifle. Still, 11.5" of that barrel is a baffle stack. It's stupid quiet, absolutely no FRP at all and sounds like snapping your fingers, very accurate and it's fun factor is about on par with the M2HB IMHO.

Got a couple KAC lowers I'd like to Form 1 and finish and I'd like a non-AR SBR but I'd also like to complete my collection and just load and enjoy it all some day too.

I would post-up a Pic. of my fold-stock 74 Krink 5-45x39 . . But You seen one Krink ..You seen them all. ....LOL
edit add: ..Russian, all matching #

Last edited:
20190817_124441.jpg

I'd better snap a pic before the shtf here...pretty soon they'll want to take these away. My departure of locale is imminent. I don't mind the night hunting regs tho.

My lmt Mrp with 10.5 in barrel and surefire 300 socom

Attachments

• 68083312-F35B-4FB2-8117-56869413BED7.jpeg
    68083312-F35B-4FB2-8117-56869413BED7.jpeg
    462.2 KB · Views: 75
My 300 BLK after Cerakote.

Attachments

• 611C9821-D031-42A6-9549-6EB72906CED3.jpeg
    611C9821-D031-42A6-9549-6EB72906CED3.jpeg
    432.1 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: PBWalsh
Here are a few of mine.

That 10/22 is sweet.

How do you like that 320 setup? I thought about picking up one of those grip modules for mine as well, but have forgotten who made them. If it's anything like my braced Glock, it's best with an RMR in the slide, but definitely short and handy.

Man Id be happier than hell with a 551, much less a 751. What optics you gonna run @M5NSX ?
Also forgot to ask, are you in USA? And if so will you hire me wherever you're employed? LOL @TheGerman KAC is for the poors dude time to step your game up.

@MSTN or @lowlight - the hide needs you to grab up a 751 and do a all out review... and you need a 751 in your life. For that matter who doesn't?

Last edited:
Reactions: AMGtuned
Yugo PAP M92 pistol, converted with a surplus Polish underfolder stock and new trigger. Still need flash hider, Ultimak rail, new handguard and a red dot.

DSC_8919c.jpg

The "No Beto"

48998675152_6c13fc7063_b.jpg

48998675247_25de541116_b.jpg

I ALMOST bought that, actually DID buy it but got to Rainier and 1. no wrench to remove that goddamn toy that comes stuck on the barrel, 2. no instructions included that indicate you can remove it and use anything other than the Osprey (which they do mention enough to give the impression it's proprietary to the system) 3. CZ didn't bother educating their dealers so they didn't know any of this either. It's rare for Rainier to completely not know what the fuck is going on so I gotta hang this on on CZ. Went to their site and 4. it had the same useless info, basically "figure it out yourself, we ain't telling". ONLY info I could fine was ONE picture online where it had a different can but I couldn't be sure the size or if it was even real. Nice piece, cost 'em a sale though.

IF they'd just included the tool to remove the toy, I could have figured the rest out. IF they'd just said "any can x size will fit" I could've figured out the rest and made a tool if they weren't gonna include one or sell one. They just left me totally in the damn dark though.

Edit: may still buy it anyway based on your picture, it'll work better with that damn Mystic X, my intention in the first place, better (shorter/lighter) than what I have. May get a BT APC 9K if I can find one though, I mean, why not, right? I swear, DONE with the 9mm subs after this though. Two will be enough. Just sorta on a non-AR kick at the moment. Don't wanna wind up with a shit ton of AR's if/when these fuckers get their ban, you know?

Last edited:
So I got this instead:

IMG_1208.JPG

It's fugly! But it's a little something different, plus here's another one of those Mepro sights you were asking for. This one's the Mepro MOR that has the dual slaved 5mW red and IR lasers affixed to the tri power dot sight. It sits a tad too high for an AR, is awesome on this though. Vector has basically no recoil and the bolt barely moves an inch to the rear. Fast and accurate, 9mm is a lot like shooting a .22.

Came with a larger brace, figured on SBR'ing it but decided to keep the pistol designation when I found a tailhook/sabertube assy. that's solid aluminum and about as minimalist as I could find. It works so well had it been a stock I'd have SBR'd it. Currently has a Mystic X threaded on, which was the intention, to find a host for that damn thing, but then I realized it'd be better with the Omega K and an ASR flash hider so I'm waiting on that.

Still need a host for the Mystic X I guess. That goddamn thing. Oughta Form 1 a zip gun, that'd probably be an appropriate host for it.

If you want something different and fun though, and still a serious weapon for defense, this CAN be it. It's possible to fuck one of these up with junk parts like the wrong stock if you're trying to go for looks, and if you're looking for traditional in any sense of the word you'll be let down.

Now to find a used 10mm lower at a decent price...

But in all honesty, my best PDW and SBR is still that iron sighted .300BLK SBR I posted earlier with the other AR's.

Last edited: