Rifle Scopes Schmidt and Bender 5-25x56 vs Vortex Razor Gen II 4.5-27x56

There is a point in everything that has a cost of research and development, this drives the point of the item up. Once you have made enough money to offset the (cost) from the research side you can effectively lower the cost of your product. Do you really thing between glass, metal, and labor they really have 3 k into a scope. This allows them to drop the price and stay competitive.

Drug companies that manufacture their products do this all the time. There is no quality difference. Some instances you may start selling the product at a higher demand and making a greater overall profit.

So there does not have to be a difference in quality to offset the price. This is simple, business practice. I have a Schmidt and bender pm II in the MSR reticle, Burris, Steiner tx5, all in the 5x25 platforms. They all track well, they all allow me to shoot targets out to a mile. ONLY one gives me the ability to shoot at very very low light, first thing in the morning and late at night. My Scmidt.

Hmmmmm...

I goggled 'Vortex Razor II" and "S&B" and by God I get directed right to Sniper's Hide. Great in depth discussion by those who actually use this stuff.

Frank, you're doing something right. Keep up the good work