• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

schmidt and bender... what a joke!

Re: schmidt and bender... what a joke!

make massive fireballs of course... and concussion like muzzle blasts

surprisingly it is pretty good accuracy wise out to 50-100m. anything more than that and i need a stock, not just a sling to help aim...
pretty good being a relative term. it can hit a man sized target at 100m

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're not doing your part.</div></div>
Russ that's one trippy ass avitar dude.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timelinex</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheDude797</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try holding it sideways! </div></div>
I can't believe you didn't listen to thedude, that's what your doing wrong... Here is how my setup is
sideways_gun_sight.jpg

I do .5 moa with this, I can't imagine with a bender scope. Just set it up right and you will be looking back at this later and laughing how you made this simple mistake </div></div>

But I'm left handed. I guess I should sue Birdman Wpns Sys for discrimination. Anybody here a good lawyer?

Try this instead.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q_XX2lIT1tQ"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q_XX2lIT1tQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: woodsrunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You clearly need night vision....</div></div>
i suppose i need to upgrade my PVS14...