Scope and silencer advice

Cowboy238er

Private
Minuteman
Jul 7, 2024
USA
Ok. So I’m still learning the site. since I’m looking for advice on two different products I wasn’t sure where this thread belonged. I currently own a tika T3X in 300 wm. It has a decent scope on it now, but not a scope for shooting out past 600 yards or so. I am wanting to upgrade but not sure where to even start. There are so many variations and brands. Would also like any advice on night vision scopes as well. Secondly I want a silencer for it also. Don’t know much at all about them. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ok. So I’m still learning the site. since I’m looking for advice on two different products I wasn’t sure where this thread belonged. I currently own a tika T3X in 300 wm. It has a decent scope on it now, but not a scope for shooting out past 600 yards or so. I am wanting to upgrade but not sure where to even start. There are so many variations and brands. Would also like any advice on night vision scopes as well. Secondly I want a silencer for it also. Don’t know much at all about them. So any help would be greatly appreciated.
You’re probably going to want to add some more info.

Look, the sharks are already circling so I’m gonna do my good deed for the day and help you out:

1. Use the search injun. It’s all there. No new thread required.

2. The Pit is the wrong place for this topic. The Pit is where members generally talk about nonsense and kick each other in the balls. You are looking for the Armory.

Look y’all. No reason to make this super complicated. Give me a few higher end brands to look at. And someone let me know their opinion on reticle options. What I plan to use it for is long range (700+) hunting and shooting in general. The rest is irrelevant. That’s all I’m askin for. Not a bunch of bs.
What are you hunting at 700 yards+?

Primarily an archery hunter, myself.

This is all the scope you need…all you’ll ever need.

You’re welcome.

For cans, I hear those solvent trap things can be opened up somehow or other? Definitely won’t put you on anyone’s radar or anything, I promise. What could possibly go wrong?

Look, the sharks are already circling so I’m gonna do my good deed for the day and help you out:

1. Use the search injun. It’s all there. No new thread required.

2. The Pit is the wrong place for this topic. The Pit is where members generally talk about nonsense and kick each other in the balls. You are looking for the Armory.

Now that’s just mean…taking away our toys!

You’re a better human than I…

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Look y’all. No reason to make this super complicated. Give me a few higher end brands to look at. And someone let me know their opinion on reticle options. What I plan to use it for is long range (700+) hunting and shooting in general. The rest is irrelevant. That’s all I’m askin for. Not a bunch of bs.
Have you ever gone to strip club looking to buy a new car?

• Haha
Reactions: 91Eunozs
First off, let's talk about your caliber choice. 300WM is outdated and obsolete. If you need a 30 cal magnum anybody who wants to be seen in the right circles shoots a 300prc.

However, even that is overkill for what you want.

I would suggest you go with a 6.5 creedmoor. Except you don't call it a 6.5 creedmoor when you're tossing around banter with your high-speed low-drag operator friends, you call it a "6-5 creed".

It will reach out for those 800 yard head shots on deer that you desire all day long, if you do your part.

First off, let's talk about your caliber choice. 300WM is outdated and obsolete. If you need a 30 cal magnum anybody who wants to be seen in the right circles shoots a 300prc.

However, even that is overkill for what you want.

I would suggest you go with a 6.5 creedmoor. Except you don't call it a 6.5 creedmoor when you're tossing around banter with your high-speed low-drag operator friends, you call it a "6-5 creed".

It will reach out for those 800 yard head shots on deer that you desire all day long, if you do your part.

I just put a 300 Win Mag together.

So there's that.

I have three Creeds, AKA Manbuns.

Hang on, I gotta poop again. Damn chili. (Yes, it has beans in it)

BRB

Well double damn the cocky insolence started early on this one.

What do you mean by "every day" rifle?
Are you an operator?

For scopes you want to talk to a SH legend Felipe @ Elite UAS

and see if he has any Schmidt Bender scopes left that he is willing to sell you for a killer discount.

I hear they might be going for 10,000 flips these days
$150,000,000? You forgot the conversion again. 1 flip =$15,000.

@Cowboy238er here is some useful advice. Before you interact any further in this thread, read this thread first.
People are busting your balls and trying to get a rise out of you. Don't take it personal.

Go to the links below and read/ search these sections for answers to what you need.

For suppressor questions go here. https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/forums/the-armory.53/

For optics questions including night vision go here.

For bolt action rifle questions go here.

Welcome to the Hide. It's a crazy place here.

^^^This. People are busting your balls because there is a forum for suppressors, and a separate forum for scopes, but you posted your gun questions in the political/titties section. Speaking of tits, I'm heading back over to the Motivational Picture Thread. See if I can learn something.

Reactions: Hattrick