• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Scope Uni-mount

apjohnson73

Private
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2010
Yorkshire , UK
Needing some advice.

Looking to try a uni-mount on my scope USO 5-25 TPAL (34mm tube), I had heard lot of good things about Spuhr but unfortunately the scope turrets are too large for this mount, so I'm looking at the other top brands, but would prefer to hear what if anyone else is running with a uni-mount on there USO scopes?

Cheers

Andy

Re: Scope Uni-mount

34mm, if you need a high unimount (1.5 inches or so) I'd look at the DTA.

Personally I prefer a Badger 22moa rail and rings of choice over a unimount.

I run a NF Unimount on my POF, but that's an ERGO with a 30mm tube. I did have to relieve under the erector cell for clearance. My choice was driven by a need for a 20moa base that got me as low as possible on that platform.

Cheers,

Never run with a uni-mount, so I think I'm suffering from grass is always greener syndrome. I really like the look of the badger rings, just checking to see if I can get them here in the UK.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chpprguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Near alphamounts are a thing of beauty, and can be had to fit your scope...... </div></div>

They had slipped my mind for a moment! Near would be the ticket for you I believe.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chpprguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Near alphamounts are a thing of beauty, and can be had to fit your scope...... </div></div>

your right, they look a great piece of engineering, with a price to match as well