• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site Updates Coming Soon - We're Updating The Homepage!

We've got some exciting changes coming, check the thread below for more info!

VIEW THREAD

Seekins SP 10 6mm Creedmoor

Deerhunter61

Private
Minuteman
May 20, 2014
DFW
I’m getting ready to purchase one of these next month and just wanted to know if anyone on here has one or has shot one before and your feedback. Also if you have one to you load your own ammo? What Brass, Primers, Powder and Bullet do you use?

Thanks

I have one and love it! I had an early one before the gas port was moved and had some issues. A call to Seekins and the rifle was quickly rebarreled and is one of my favorites now. The thing runs great and is a laser. Shooting mostly Sierra 107”s and 109 Berger Hybrids. Don’t have my load book handy but running Peterson brass, H4350, and cci450 primers.

Reactions: Deerhunter61
I have one and love it! I had an early one before the gas port was moved and had some issues. A call to Seekins and the rifle was quickly rebarreled and is one of my favorites now. The thing runs great and is a laser. Shooting mostly Sierra 107”s and 109 Berger Hybrids. Don’t have my load book handy but running Peterson brass, H4350, and cci450 primers.
Thank you! I have one of their bolt rifles and it shoots extremely well and when I heard they made their name building ARs it made me want to give them a try. It’s also nice to hear their service is good.

Reactions: Texascbr
I’m an FFL as a second business and ordered one for an associate of mine. I got one for myself too at the same time. Both were exceedingly accurate with Hornady 108ELD match. You should be very happy with it. I’m running a Schmidt and Bender on mine.