Rifle Scopes SH Post Xmas giveaway, Bushnell FFP mil/mil

Re: SH Post Xmas giveaway, Bushnell FFP mil/mil

I'm glad it went to someone that will actually "USE" it.

Today I was thinking and came up with a concern about a LEO using this scope. As we all know, Frank did a decent job trying to destroy this scope, its now used, and abused, but still works fine. I'm sure it will work fine for a long time to come also. BUT, in the court room, will there ever be an issue about the use of a "DEMO" scope. I would hope not but I'm just thinking out loud here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bushnell saw this and are offering a second scope to the other LE Officer. So both guys in need will get scopes for the New Year</div></div>
This is outstanding!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flyboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm glad it went to someone that will actually "USE" it.

Today I was thinking and came up with a concern about a LEO using this scope. As we all know, Frank did a decent job trying to destroy this scope, its now used, and abused, but still works fine. I'm sure it will work fine for a long time to come also. BUT, in the court room, will there ever be an issue about the use of a "DEMO" scope. I would hope not but I'm just thinking out loud here.</div></div>
Congrats to the recipient !
I see your point also ...
But , they are required to use what is availible ..... if his department will not furnish his equipment , they will have to choke on the consequences of their neglegence

This is just amazing. Thanks to everyone.
I'd like to donate back to this community that is helping me out so much. I have a 100$ off SWFA coupon that another member sent me to help with a scope purchase. If someone sends me a PM with their address I will pay it forward.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guy,

Bushnell saw this and are offering a second scope to the other LE Officer. So both guys in need will get scopes for the New Year

Can't tell you how awesome this is... </div></div>

Thank You Lowlight & Bushnell

That is awesome of Bushnell to do!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guy,

Bushnell saw this and are offering a second scope to the other LE Officer. So both guys in need will get scopes for the New Year

Can't tell you how awesome this is... </div></div>

Bushnell has just made a sale based on their gesture of generosity. I've been looking to pick up a mid-range scope, and since I already own a Bushnell, and a couple other brands, I was looking to try another brand. But, with this act, I'll go with the Bushnell. Great going Lowlight!