Sniper’s Hide Cup ShootersBash/Match2

SFC Carpentier jr

Minuteman
May 14, 2002
Corpus Christi TX
www.angelfire.com
Today was the first day of the ShootersBash/Match2. There is a total of 49 shooters in this match. We had a little wind today and a few shooters are shooting well. There is also quite a few new shooters. Here are a few photos. I hope to take a lot more tomorrow.

SH3.JPG

SH4.JPG

SH5.JPG

SH6.JPG

Re: ShootersBash/Match2

OK another Shooters Bash is in the books. A BIG thanks to Jacob, Lisa, Frank, Lindy, John, Miles and everyone else that help keep the match running and made sure we were all safe.

There was another KILLER prize table. The prize table at the Bash and the Cup just seems to get better. A BIG thanks you to all the sponsors. Barrett, Bushnell, and FNH were there and so were several other sponsors of the match. It can not be said enough everyone needs to make sure and drop every sponsor an email with a THANK YOU.

Our group had quite a few new shooters. We also had some strong shooters in our group.

As for the winners. Here is what I remember:

1st: Wade S
2nd: Kevin (do not remember the last name)
3rd: GA George

Here are a few more photos.

SH7.JPG

SH14.JPG

SH15.JPG

SH8.JPG

SH9.JPG

SH11.JPG

SH12.JPG
SH13.JPG

If any of you guys that shot a Hensoldt scope during the 2nd Bash, would you please PM me.

We need your t shirt size, and a way to get a hold of you.

We are going to have Team Hudisco shirts made and get them out to the Hensoldt shooters that shot during the Bash.

Congrats to Wade, Kevin and George. Looks like another great time at Rifles Only. Sorry I missed it.

The match was awesome. Thanks to Frank, Lisa, Jacob, Lindy and the other RO's. It was a great match, the prize table was outstanding and the experience was invaluable. I look forward to attending future compeitions.

A special thanks goes out to all of the sponsers, especially Barrett and Bushnell for sponsoring the Helicopter stage and GA Precision, Nighthawk Customs and APA for donating rifles. My money in the future will be spent with the people that support our hobby.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> HDC Deadly, would love to shoot my Henny. Need a Reticle Swap First. Hint Hint </div></div>

I can swap that for you.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JPipes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">George,

What were you shooting?

Thanks,
Josh</div></div>

243 Win , 115 DTacs, Templar Action, Bartlein 26" Tubb Countour, Badger M5, McMillan HTG, USO 3.2x17, <span style="font-weight: bold">GAP Reticle</span>

Thanks to Jacob, Lisa, Frank, Lindy, and all the RO's. The match was awesome. Thank you again for doing everything twice, just so more people would get a chance to participate in the match. I loved my first trip to Rifles Only....I can't wait until my next chance to shoot 500 yard movers, shoot out of a helicopter, shoot full-auto, the night shoot, moving chaos, etc, etc. It was a great learning experience and so much fun! Thank you for all the extra effort y'all put in to make it a great match.

Congratulations to Wade for the win... great shooter and a great guy. Wade, thank you for helping me with my rifle problems...again. Now only if Surgeon will make me a lefty action.:)

Huge thanks to all the sponsors. We all know times are tough but they came through big time. I cant believe at 15th place I still walked away with over $1000 in prizes. Believe me, we notice who's contributing to the prize tables and who isn't. I'll spend my money with those who give back to the sport.

I'm already looking forward to the Cup, hope I can get in...

My shooting failed me but the match was a blast. Thanks to Frank, Jacob, Lisa and all the RO's y'all put on a hell of a fun time. I can't wait to get back to Rifles Only! Thanks to all the sponsors, even those near the end "me" got something nice to take home.

This Shooters Bash was my first trip to Rifles Only and I have never, ever, had a better time and learned more in one shooting experience than this one. The train up was awesome and the competition far exceeded my expectations. Thank you Jacob, Frank, Lisa, Lindy and everyone else whose experience and professionalism came together to put on a truly world class shooting event. You are so good at this! You actually made what should be a logistical nightmare run smooth and when you did it, you made it look easy. And we all know that's because of your hard work and skill. Thank you again.

I want to give a special shout out to the competitors in this match. A better group of folks than you guys would be hard to find. Every competitor I saw was more than willing to help another and I didn't see one instance of gaming. TonyB, your wind calls for me on the long distance were spot on. And its really nice to have the guy who made your sling help you adjust it right before you need to use it to shoot position. You enjoy that Rec7 bro! ToddL, ciggy buddy, it was great hanging with you brother! You're a good man and I sure hope you can make it out to Oregon. I really look forward to spending time with you again. CKA, you deserve your title! It was cool meeting the "legend" and then figuring out he's just a really nice guy (and an awesome shooter too by the way).

The Sponsors in these matches really shined. I echo everyone else and will rely on those that contribute to these events when I need product. Nick, thanks for the GrandRiverTactical kit. I'll be using it in no time and hopefully down in Rifles Only next year. No, this Bash won't be my last time.

One competitor probably impressed me the most. This fellow hadn't even run a bolt gun before coming to the competition and was there for the train up and wasn't sure he'd be able to get into the match. This guy was like a sponge! Everything he was told by instructors he immediately implemented. I literally watched him go from zero to hero and could tell by the end of the time at Rifles Only he was hooked for life. He kicked my ass on many, many stages. Watch out for him in the future I tell you. Ken, you the man!
smile.gif

God Bless.

Kimo.

Thanks for the pictures, Pete.
It was great getting to see all of my old friends again and to meet a few new ones too. Thanks to Jacob, Lisa, and the crew for putting on one heck of a match. I can't wait 'til the Cup 2011.
If you have not dropped a line to every vendor that supported the match please do so now.
Wade

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you have not dropped a line to every vendor that supported the match please do so now.
</div></div>

I have already sent quite a few out so far. Preston should already have one also.

Wade, good to see you again and congras on winning.

Pete
Good to see you out there again. I wanted to commend you and some of the experienced shooters for helping out the newer shooters with spotting and even helping them with wind calls and dope. Outback and some of the other guys did the same thing. True class act and sportsmen of the finest traditions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> HDC Deadly, would love to shoot my Henny. Need a Reticle Swap First. Hint Hint </div></div>

Put a GAP reticle in a Henny with CCW turrets and let the flood gates open....