• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Short action customs 7PRC finally done

Cheeseburger1976

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 2, 2012
Zionsville PA
Love this and can’t wait to get it into my hands. I started this build in March as a basic hunting rifle and went a little overboard.
*Manners PH stock
* Proof 22” Carbon (1/8tw)
* ATACR 4x20 (MOAR)
*ARC mount

They didn’t match the Cerakote job as well as I wanted but oh well. They offered to fix it and do it over but I don’t want to be a dick about it. It’s just a gun and not a show piece.

The last pic is what I wanted for the paint job and was what I sent them to match it. Wanted a little more black and not as much tan color. But no biggie .

Attachments

• IMG_1011.png
    IMG_1011.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 165
  • IMG_1010.png
    IMG_1010.png
    2 MB · Views: 160
  • IMG_1009.png
    IMG_1009.png
    753.2 KB · Views: 159
Meh, I wouldn't sweat it. I didn't notice that Pic 1 and Pic 3 aren't the same rifle until you pointed it out (just thought it was the different lighting outside vs inside), so the effect was achieved. Very nice!

Night Stalker/ new for 2024, debut at Shot Show, production was supposed to start in April, have yet to see any in the wild done, ordered on 2-21-24, your rig is sweet, would like to know how your load development goes if your loading your own
If you’re interested, there’s also a 7PRC thread here discussing loads.