• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Show off your GA Precision Rifles

Re: Show off your GA Precision Rifles

Gap 7wsm

M1120004.jpg
M1120003.jpg
M1120003.jpg
DSC00687.jpg

Just received my GA Precision Hospitaller with a few upgrades. Had the barrel threaded and the YHM Phantom Suppressor QD flash hider installed (still waiting on the can to arrive); picatinny rail so I could use my ATLAS bipod, jewel trigger, and front rail mount (just in case my wife leaves me and I don't have to ask for permission to drop a few g's on some NV).

Here it is with my brother's Tikka T3 Tactical.

HospitallerandTikkaT3Tactical.jpg

Hospitaller by itself.

Hospitaller.jpg

And finally the 10 shot group at 100 yards I made to end my first day of shooting it.

10ShotGroup.jpg

Thank you GA Precision for making this young boy's dreams come true.
grin.gif

GAP Crusader in 308 - 20" Bartlein Barrel contoured for OPS INC 12th
2ng6jb5.jpg

GAP built - Neiska K Action, repeater - Barltein 26" barrel, threaded for SRT Shadow XL suppressor
9h2pom.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My custom built GAP Hi-Point compact sniper rifle. Custom paint by George himself. Shoots 1/16 MOA with surpluss ammo.

DSC_0735.jpg

DSC_0734.jpg
</div></div>

don't you mean 16/1 MOA?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who makes that NV mount? </div></div>

CADEX Accuracy International Fore-end Rail... Thinking about selling it if interested.

aexmjn.jpg

GAP .308 Rem 700 action. Mike Rock barrel.
Badger brake, badger m5 system, badger base, tps rings ( now Badger rings),Alpha mags.
Badger EFR
Leupold 3-10x FFP mil dot modified by Premier
Manners stock
El Cheapo cheek piece

heres some pics of my hospitaller 308

surgeon 591 action
bartlein 24" 5r 1-11.25
gap titan muzzle
manners t4a stock (4 color flacktarn)
badger bottom metal
tps rings 35mm
ior valdada 6-24x50mm

so far rifle has sot under 3/8 moa at 100 yards and .575" at 300 yards

i love it and couldnt be happier, its everything i was hoping for and much more.

[img:center]http://img853.imageshack.us/i/hospitallernew204.jpg/[/img]
[img:center]http://img84.imageshack.us/i/hospitallernew214.jpg/[/img]
[img:center]http://img10.imageshack.us/i/hospitallernew215.jpg/[/img]
[img:center]http://img196.imageshack.us/i/hospitallernew218.jpg/[/img]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lmt-ar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
DSCN1504.jpg
</div></div>

Can you tell me more about the profile of this barrel?

Thanks

I think you can get that tightened up if you send it back. My GAPs; a 308 and a 260 both shoot 1/30 MOA groups using Sterno and rocks for ammo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My custom built GAP Hi-Point compact sniper rifle. Custom paint by George himself. Shoots 1/16 MOA with surpluss ammo. </div></div>

original.jpg

Roach-built tackdriver:
GAP1.jpg

Gladius on an early unfluted one-piece bolt Templar:
IMG_2316.jpg

Moon-built .284 tackdriver match rifle with a 9.5-8.9 twist Bartlein heavy Palma:
IMG_3584.jpg

5-shot groups at 100m on a scaled down 3/4-inch grid:
IMG_3495.jpg

My new Crusader in .308. Pretty much stock except for the multi-cam dip on the stock. The pictures sometimes make the multi-cam seem more vivid than it really is.

Z6 Swarovski 3-18 x 50 with Ballistic turret.

137190428.jpg

137190426.jpg

137190424.jpg

137190421.jpg

137190419.jpg

DSCF0249.jpg

M40A1 "Tribute" in .308

Started as a GAP "Spec build" (trued action and Schneider barrel)with USO MST100 in USO repro mount (matched last 4 digit Serial Number) but evolved to include the following tweaks:

Badger heavy recoil Lug
Badger bottom metal
GAP left hand bolt release
McM ADJ-HTG stock (dipped) with flush cups
Front rail for Atlas

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OldTex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My new Crusader in .308. Pretty much stock except for the multi-cam dip on the stock. The pictures sometimes make the multi-cam seem more vivid than it really is.

Z6 Swarovski 3-18 x 50 with Ballistic turret.

137190428.jpg

137190426.jpg

137190424.jpg

137190421.jpg

137190419.jpg
</div></div>

Do you know if GAP does the MultiCam dip in-house or outsources it? I wanna get my Manners dipped and the Crusaders have the best Multicam dip I've seen IMO.

My herd:

A 260 at the firing line at Bradford Sportsman Farm's 3 day Sniper event. I was getting ready for 5 timed shoots at a 7" plate at 850yds.

A 308 after loafing at 100yrds

original.jpg

134037577.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 30caluser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All but the 5th one

100_2120.jpg

</div></div>

Thats alot of Gaps, Nice!

From left to right: the 2nd (308 crusader), 3rd (7WSM), 5th (22-250AI), and 7th(338LM) are full GAP builds, and the first and last were worked on by GAP
photo-4-5.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dpreston</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From left to right: the 2nd (308 crusader), 3rd (7WSM), 5th (22-250AI), and 7th(338LM) are full GAP builds, and the first and last were worked on by GAP
photo-4-5.jpg
</div></div> show off - those are very very nice.