• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Sig Kilo 2000 - like brand new

teesquare

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2017
Penrose NC
www.letstalkbbq.com
This is virtually brand new. No marks on it and the glass is perfect. Played with it here at the house and put it away...and just have never used it at the range or on a hunt. So - I am selling it. I may be able to find the cheap little Sig pocket that it came with, but - just in case I can't - I will include the pictured Badlands magnetic closing case. Love their stuff. This one has a built in elastic lanyard, and pockets for cleaning cloth, etc...
You can see what I paid for it - but I know it is not"factory new".....SO - I am asking $350 may move a little on price if I have to..... And that is with the Badlands case that I remember cost me around $50.00

And as I stated in a previous post for a scope that I am selling - I want to be trusted - so I will do whatever you need to bona fie who I am and that tis is not a scam. I will take/make a phone call if you like to discuss this item, if you PM me contact info. or request for my contact info.

Attachments

• Sig Kilo 2000 1.jpg
    Sig Kilo 2000 1.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Sig Kilo 2000 2.jpg
    Sig Kilo 2000 2.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 16
  • Sig Kilo 2000 3.jpg
    Sig Kilo 2000 3.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 15