• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Sig optics service experience

PlinkIt

GunNut ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2014
Virginia / North Carolina
Had my first experience with sig optics warranty service.

I must say after having sent scopes back to vortex, Burris, Bushnell, Zeiss, Weaver, and likely some others I'm not remembering in this moment..

Sig is looking like one of the best

I must say that sig service appears to be a no BS operation. 1 week turn around, and went a good bit beyond just fixing my illumination.

Reactions: mjh30
I've had no issues Sig Optics but I have also heard all good things about them and that brings me close to trusting them.

You should have no problem with them. The Tango6 2nd Gen line of scopes is very good. I own the 4-24 and put it through a lot of abuse last hunting season. Only reason why I used their warranty was because I dropped my rifle from like 14 feet in the air. The windage turret hit the metal floor frame of the deer stand I was at and came completely apart.
While I've never owned a razor, there are others who would compare the tango6 to the second gen razor...

I had a problem with one of their optics and called them up and explained it to them. They gave me a shipping label and within 2 weeks I received a brand new optic from them which has been working fine.

I had an illumination fading problem on my Tango 6 4-24. They were great getting me a label and getting the scope in. But after sending it back twice they told me that the 6 series tangos will not evenly illuminate the dev-l reticle all the way down the tree. Good customer service, bad design IMO. For a scope they sell on their website for over $2k, the reticle illumination should be uniform.