• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Single Stage Trigger

jzwolen

Sergeant
Banned !
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2017
Chicago
Can anyone recommend a good single stage trigger lighter than 3.5lbs for an on-going large frame AR? Love my CMC 3.5lb flat triggers, but would like to see something a little lighter.

The CMC Trigger in my Seekins SPRO3G is outstanding! I dont know if they tune it or if that is how they come from CMC. Either way I think I like it better than my Geissele SSA-E. Very crisp and seems lighter than it may actually measure.

Jard!

I have a few different triggers from them and love them. Just bought their adjustable modular AR trigger (after seeing this not sure why anyone would buy one of their others, as it has all the features and functions of the others but is cheaper....) They are fully adjustable and you can adjust the pull weight down to 1.5lbs. I absolutely love these triggers as you can set them up with no creep/over travel and the exact pull you prefer.

Its hard to find light weight single stage AR triggers. Not sure why Jard isn't more popular.

Second the Hiperfire , I have the 24c and the 24 3 gun both will get you below 3.5 lbs. If you like the flat triggers, the 24 C is really nice. Lately Joe Bobs has been running sales on most of the Hiperfire line.

Jard defiantly in my opinion has/had the best AR 15 trigger but the AR 10 triggers had a problem doubling. I hear Jard has a new AR 10 trigger and the doubling problem has been fixed.