• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Sister Dying

Re: Sister Dying

This is very tough, and I'm very sorry to hear of the situation. I will be praying for your sister, yourself, and all of ya'lls family. Be strong and make sure to tell her the things that you've always wanted to, live and enjoy the time you have together. May Jesus Christ bless and keep ya'll my brother, Amen.

Friends of Dale;

Dale informed me that Darlene passed this morning after a very courageous and tough battle against cancer. She was 55 and his only sibling. Dale has been with her throughout her struggle which involved several hospitalizations and attempts at palliative care, and I'm sure his support was a wonderful blessing for her. Both she and Dale have been strong in Faith and there is some consolation that her suffering is now over as she walks with Christ.

We will continue to pray for Dale and his family through this very difficult time.

I will keep this brief, but as Lilly said my sister passed away this morning at her home in Ohio where she wanted to be rather than in a hospital. At least her suffering is finally over and she is with the Father. Thanks to all of you who thought and prayed for her. God Bless and have a good Easter with your families or friends if you are deployed away from home.

Dale,
The pain is over for her and may she rest peacefully and you remember every good memory of her. Many prayers sent your direction brother.

Rob