• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Sniper Rifle Accessories

Re: Sniper Rifle Accessories

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazlo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
ar_accessorized.jpg

This should provide some ideas. </div></div>

Where is the rifle?

i would say spend it on lots of booolits and practice.
get a scope level and ACI if you need anything else but for most shooting practice makes perfect just shoot lots. Now to hit that mosquito unless it is on the crown i think it is safe.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazlo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
ar_accessorized.jpg

This should provide some ideas. </div></div>

LOL!!! Goddamnn....that's some good shit right there. Fuckn' a.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigBrother</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually guys I'd ease up oh him. To any comp sci majors or electrical engineers out there, you know full well != reads "is not equal to".

So the guy's sig makes plenty of sense
smile.gif
</div></div> Do you have a camo pocket protector?
grin.gif
</div></div>

No, but I do have a pair of NVGs shaped like Buddy Holly glasses
smile.gif

Guess I need to clarify a few things. I have been shooting steadily for the last 17 years. I have several rifles ranging from a sako trg 42 to the rifle that I mentioned in the original post. I have seen a lot of cool things like bore levels, retractable ballistic charts, sunshades, monopods, Palm pilots with software on them, ect... That all being said, I am looking for opinions on things that could possibly be new or something I might not have heard about. There are always things out there that you may or may not no anything about and I was hoping that I might get an idea from some of you about something that is new to try..

I began shooting as a teen in hunting situations, I killed a mule deer at 750 yards in 2001. To be honest I am not a sniper in that I don't shoot to kill people from a concealed place. I am however a marksman in every sense of the word. Until recently I even calculated range by using the mils in my spotting scope (couldn't afford a good laser range finder).

Giving Credit:

I also agree that there is no substitute for practice. I have spent a lot of time on the range and know withing a 1/4 inch where my cold bore shot will hit every time at 100 yards (in no wind).

For those that were nice enough to put up links on the page for me too look at I thank you.

There is no substitute for the information available here if you spend some time reading. If your profile is filled out and you come across as an earnest person asking a question that hasn't already been asked and answered 300 times or one so lame as to invite a pile on, you'll get the answers you seek, and some you may want to un-know.

One new thing though- if you're a chick, let your husband/boyfriend post your nude photos! Seems to work out better.

My god. It just keeps getting better and better!

First he has a regular rifle.... now he has a SAKO TRG and he wants to know what accessories he can use?! this is the list of items that belong on a precision rifle.

1) Barreled action
2) stock
3) scope rail
4) Scope rings
5) scope
6) bipod
7) possibly a cheek pad...

There are some variances depending on if you shoot at night or you need a muzzle brake. Even as to go so high as saying you could get a muzzle device for a suppressor and then the can itself.

But the way your wording shit makes you sound like a 12 year old troll who wants to know how to get the real life stuff instead of playing airsoft in your fort with your buddies. Stop sounding like a know it all when your the one asking the most basic questions. If your a marksman then put up some groups, oherwise shut up about being a great shooter for 17 years....

AND FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MosquitoHeadShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Until recently I even calculated range by using the mils in my spotting scope (couldn't afford a good laser range finder).
</div></div>

You couldn't afford a LRF, but you could afford a spotting scope with a reticle? What is your spotting scope?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kyshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My god. It just keeps getting better and better!

First he has a regular rifle.... now he has a SAKO TRG and he wants to know what accessories he can use?! this is the list of items that belong on a precision rifle.

1) Barreled action
2) stock
3) scope rail
4) Scope rings
5) scope
6) bipod
7) possibly a cheek pad...

There are some variances depending on if you shoot at night or you need a muzzle brake. Even as to go so high as saying you could get a muzzle device for a suppressor and then the can itself.

But the way your wording shit makes you sound like a 12 year old troll who wants to know how to get the real life stuff instead of playing <span style="color: #FF0000">airsoft in your fort with your buddies</span>. Stop sounding like a know it all when your the one asking the most basic questions. If your a marksman then put up some groups, oherwise shut up about being a great shooter for 17 years....

AND FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!!!!!!! </div></div>

LMATFO!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness, you ripped this guy apart. Now he will never grow up from airsoft
grin.gif

I have some heat seeking bullet left over from my last super secret ultra hush assignment. PM me if you are interested. They are from the same manufacturer as the ice bullets in that thread some years back
sleep.gif

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zCZY9Z6WvSY"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zCZY9Z6WvSY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

you need one of these BOOLETS.......