• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

So, this one tactic is how the hordes will attack the suburban neighborhoods.

ill clarify my statement. When I said it is pure fiction, I was not referring to you saying that someone who posted similar fantasy was visited. I am saying what I wrote is pure fiction, and likened it to North Koreans taking over the White House and only Leonidas can save the POTUS. Or when air force one is hijacked, or when once a year the mob of people have one night to go and kill however many people they can. Again all just fiction.

Whatever you do do not tell them you are a Snipers Hide member I am sure they would try to use it against you in court!

In all seriousness, if you or anyone else here finds himself in legal trouble, your membership status and post history will likely be part of the prosecution's case. Just something to keep in mind while shit-posting "shoot 'em in the taint!" or whatever else seems funny at the time.

To watch them drop and kick around in a circle in pain before you do a mag dump on them?

1*eJAld9zGAuRFQynY4TV6kA.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Fig and TexPatriot
Got a hair trigger today, do we?
It was an honest question and I got a smart-ass answer back. Not appreciated. Yes, it's the Pit, but I had hoped for an honest, non smart-ass answer. Besides, I just spilled coffee all over the place.... :).

ps..yes, I should know better than an honest, non smart-ass answer here.

No fucking shit Sherlock...how astute you are!!! Wow...so smart you are...amazing powers of deduction...to IGGY you go too.

So you asked a question to which you already knew the answer?

If you really put me on Ignore for this (as opposed to the dozens of other reasons I might have given the other snowflakes to do the same), then wow, this place really has gotten soft :oops:

So hypothetically speaking.... what if you go out and kill these fuckers and when the popo show up you tell em you heard a bunch of gunshots came outside and found the bodies and you don't know what happened? Of course hide the shit out of whatever you used and make sure no powder residue on you.
This is why everyone needs to get rid of these security cameras. If you go armed don't video yourself. Even BLM is smart enough to wear a mask so they are harder to identify. Work smarter!

So hypothetically speaking.... what if you go out and kill these fuckers and when the popo show up you tell em you heard a bunch of gunshots came outside and found the bodies and you don't know what happened? Of course hide the shit out of whatever you used and make sure no powder residue on you.
Just as a thought game let's say you live in a neighborhood. First and foremost you need to be friends with all of your neighbors to figure out who has ring cameras or any other type of video surveillance apparatus on their home because reasons.

Secondly is the noise, suppressors are nice for that. It won't Hollywood quiet unless you're doing something with subsonics and specialized purpose built things for that nature but, yeah.

The difference between criminals and regular people is a criminal has no problem disposing of a used firearm. Typically they're sold through an intermediary to someone else but if it's an emergency they're thrown in a river and no tears are shed. If you have a weapon for home defense it should be one of those kind of weapons because even if you do use it in a lawful way of defending yourself and the police do show up odds are they're going to take it so you really don't want to use that Colt Anaconda your dad gave you or something. Basic bitch AR or Glock.

As far as powder residue the Ira used to travel around like there were house painters because some of the things in the test the brits used would also trip off for house painters. Aside from that they double gloved and double masked to help alleviate residue.

I'm not saying that I planned for things like this but we referred to my neighborhood in the city as the Beverly Hills of the ghetto. Most of the shootings stayed south a couple blocks.

Yeah I'm 100% sure that in current times you'll develop a hell of a set of hemorrhoids in the clink before you fool an investigating team that you didn't shoot a lowlife on your doorstep.

I live in a place where it is like stepping back in time 75 years, and even i wouldn't try that one.

Own it...wear the t-shirt for your interview.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
The foolishness by some in this thread is amazing.

Go get really sweaty. Sweat running in your eyes kinda sweaty. HR needs to be 160. BP through the roof.

then do a nice shot of epi in the leg. Bump of coke if you are a degenerate and dont have access to an epi pen. (Dont really use either you idiots, its an idea of how juiced up you will be…..)

Then run a drill of shooting and moving.

If you think a CNS shoot is gonna work, you are wrong.
You arent good enough.

You will shoot center mass and most likely keep shooting till the threat is down.
We used to have a guy named BigJoe as a regular here. The increase in idiots chased him away
he could tell you. No civilian is going to “see armor” and go for a CNS shot on a target, let alone a moving one.
Anyone of our members who has actually been in a gunfight will tell you the same.

Highly trained? Lots Of real world time on a 2 way? Maybe. Those guys know.

and honestly, as pointed out, the pelvic girdle is a better option, it is much larger than a head (about 2x) and has much more predictable movements.
better to go there than up.
plus, since you suck and will miss your point of aim, perhaps with body above or legs below will absorb some leg.

just hope your bullets arent in a velocity flat spot….

No. Fuck no. Look at the video in my OP. The homeowner got shot in the leg and it just made him run faster.
Or gut shoot them and they find them in the morning in the Biden supporters yard down the street.
That’s the point. They run away from your house. Do this from a concealed position.

the lawyers with the ar15 and bitch pistol would have been much better off if they would have pelted that crowd with a pellet gun from a concealed position. Get them to go somewhere else.

Reactions: TexPatriot
Yeah I'm 100% sure that in current times you'll develop a hell of a set of hemorrhoids in the clink before you fool an investigating team that you didn't shoot a lowlife on your doorstep.

I live in a place where it is like stepping back in time 75 years, and even i wouldn't try that one.

Own it...wear the t-shirt for your interview.
Just don't say anything without a lawyer.

Magnify this thought process to national level.
See a problem now?
Crime and violence never subsides until the criminal receives enough reprisal to modify their behavior.

R
Amen. There's no such thing as a free lunch.

Sure, your insurance may cover your losses, but those insurance companies have to maintain their margins. This means everyone's rates go up. You're still paying for the loss, it's just spread out over the rest of the population. Instead of incurring a $25k loss when the car is stolen, you're effectively paying the $25k over the next 25 years.

On another note, you're encouraging future criminal behavior and putting other good people in danger by allowing the jackasses to walk away from the crime scene. Weak.

Reactions: sled_mack

Sure, your insurance may cover your losses, but those insurance companies have to maintain their margins. This means everyone's rates go up. You're still paying for the loss, it's just spread out over the rest of the population. Instead of incurring a $25k loss when the car is stolen, you're effectively paying the $25k over the next 25 years.

On another note, you're encouraging future criminal behavior and putting other good people in danger by allowing the jackasses to walk away from the crime scene. Weak.
Don't feed the animals. It makes them lose fear of humans and just rewards bad behavior.

There's going to come a time in this nation when you can either preserve your rights or you can comply. In order to preserve your rights you're going to have to do things that they call crimes. Signing the Declaration of Independence was a crime punishable by death, think about that.

Check out the videos of the IDF using 22 on the border.

I may not be recalling this correctly, but it seems there was a story in the past couple of years of a Class III dealer who stopped a robbery of his shop using stealthy tactics and a suppressed 22LR pistol. It pretty much sounded like it was straight from Unintended Consequences, with the notable exception that it ended with a few garden-variety lowlife criminals getting arrested at the local ER.