Soft rifle case

Anybody know anything about the Galati bags? Galati is one of the places that sells all sorts of cheap shooting stuff but also has some good things mixed in so it makes it hard to tell. I got my m2hb tripod and cradle from there and I've spoken with the owner for a while, but I never tried the bags. They look okay, but then everything does in a sales ad. They make several different ones and many open up into a shooting mat, which is what I like.

https://www.galatiinternational.com/

Reactions: Combloc
I use a AR soft case for mine.
It’s 40” long and with the folding stock it fits perfectly.
I was wondering if this might be an option for me too. My AR soft case is 42" long and with a RPR folded the length isn't an issue, but wasn't sure on width. Is your AR case a single or double? Mine is a single....it definitely has room to spare on width.

I was wondering if this might be an option for me too. My AR soft case is 42" long and with a RPR folded the length isn't an issue, but wasn't sure on width. Is your AR case a single or double? Mine is a single....it definitely has room to spare on width.
Mine is a double.

I can stuff my AR9 or SPR build on the other side but it’s tight.

I have a Galati and have used it a lot. I have the one that folds out into a shooting mat. I prefer that over a Pelican and separate shooting mat. I will get another one in the near future and I want to say around $275 on Amazon.

I tried several different brands of drag bags, but I just didn't need all the pockets and features (I am mostly just going from house to truck, etc.)

Found the Armageddon gear rifle bags... Perfect clean design with just the right amount of padding!

I've really liked the Voodoo Tactical Long drag bags for soft local transport. They used to be $90 or so

Lower quality HEAVY nylon, but THICK and durable with zippers have have caused me no issues with 2 bags with years of range use.

Not fancy, but get the job done well for range bag.