• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Some Vortex PST's are in.

Re: Some Vortex PST's are in.

An honest answer is that nobody knows how long it will be. It is easy to say 2-6 weeks, but it has no meaning. As soon as Vortex has a confirmed delivery date, which they do not, you know that Me, Scott at Liberty, and the other optics sponsors here will all post here once there is an actual delivery date.
Believe me, we are all over Vortex with trying to get a confirmed date and we want to fill orders. Sit tight and we will let you know. Until then it will be from tomorrow until the day they actually arrive into Vortex in WI
laugh.gif

It is always a pleasure to work with the members of this forum. I know that for us being involved with the forum means more than just putting up a banner ad, it's "meeting" the members and getting involved with the mfgs and being part of a community. I see that type of committment with other retailers on here like Scott from Liberty.
Putting up a banner ad is easy, being part of something is worthwhile. The kind and friendly words makes doing what we do better.
Thanks for all the support.

OK, We just got word that the PST scopes are on their way to us. After filling back orders we will have the following scopes available so if you are interested please contact us:

Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP MOA & Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP MRAD

Viper PST 6-24x50 MOA & Viper PST 6-24x50 MRAD

Viper PST 4-16x50 FFP MOA & Viper PST 4-16x50 FFP MRAD

PST 1-4x24 in MOA & in MRAD

Those of you who have already placed orders with us should receive your order shortly. Thank you for your patients and understanding during the wait period on these scopes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gr8fuldoug</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, We just got word that the PST scopes are on their way to us. After filling back orders we will have the following scopes available so if you are interested please contact us:

Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP MOA & Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP MRAD

Viper PST 6-24x50 MOA & Viper PST 6-24x50 MRAD

Viper PST 4-16x50 FFP MOA & Viper PST 4-16x50 FFP MRAD

PST 1-4x24 in MOA & in MRAD

Those of you who have already placed orders with us should receive your order shortly. Thank you for your patients and understanding during the wait period on these scopes. </div></div>
That is good news!!!

I just placed my order for the PST 4-16x50 SFP MRAD scope. I am PUMPED to no end. I can't wait to get it on my Savage 10PC and heat up the barrel.

I would like to say THANKS to my wife for giving useful gifts instead of crappy old ties!!!!!!

DK

WOW, when they said these will ship right after SHOT, they really meant it. Awesome.

I will have to pick up one of the mil/mil in the very near future, my new SPR is looking naked sitting there with no scope.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: El Wray</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #333300"><span style="font-weight: bold">Doug,
Is it safe to say 6-24x50 PST FFP's are readily available to order? If so, what is the best way for us Hider's to order, call in or online?</span></span> </div></div>

laugh.gif
Thank you, I needed a morning smile after chiseling the ice off my wind shield in order to drive to the train station to find out the trains were not running and forcing me to drive/slide into work this morning.

For the most part Viper PST's come in and go out as quickly as we can write the orders up. At this time we have a few of the 1-4x24's in MRAD & MOA in stock. I am sure these will go today, or the latest tomorrow.

We have literally hundreds of PST's on order with Vortex. as they get them in they fill their backorders and the cycle continues.

According to the Weather Bureau Vortex should be in the middle of being blasted with yet another ice/snow storm and will not be getting any deliveries or be getting shipments out unless Rudolf and Santa are their shipping service.

Please feel free to call me or Neil with which scope you are interested in and we'll take your phone # and call you as soon as the next shipment comes into Vortex (which should be in the next week or so) and we can give you a precise delivery date. At that time you can say you still want it and pay us or that you no longer want it. We prefer not to take payments as your phone # is good enough to hold a place in the delivery sequence.

Hello from the sunny Caribbean. Neil sent me an e-mail that another PST order has arrived. He filled our back orders and we still have the following available:

PST 1-4x24 in MRAD and MOA

PST 2.5-10x44 in MOA and MRAD

PST 4-16x50 SFP in MOA and MRAD

PST 6-24x50 SFP in MRAD

Please feel free to order thru our web site or call the store and speak with Joel, Neil or Gloria. I will be back in the store on the 1st of March. I called Vortex today to check on the next delivery of FFP's and was told at least another week

Doug

Do you send out tracking numbers or email notification when back orders go out? Was just curious if my 4-16 FFP back order was filled with the last shipment or am I still waiting on the next shipment?

Thanks Doug!

Talked with Neil today and was told they were in the process of shipping them out today! Was told they require a sig which is what I was worried about as we have a prob with mail and package theft in my area here. Thanks again for the stellar service!

Doug and Neil,
I can think of no better way to make my first post on this forum than to attempt to show both of you my immense gratitude. I have dealt with many, many companies over the years (even ones that are highly regarded on this site) and have not had a better experience than with yours. I have spoken with several dealers of Vortex scopes and without a doubt, you guys are the most professional, helpful, and have the best stories (Neil). Rather than trying to get me to commit my money towards a heavily back ordered scope, you guys were forthcoming with reasonable ship-date expectations and never once pressured me into prepaying a percentage in order to lock in my backorder line number. In fact, you were the only dealer that called me to provide updates on potential shipping time frames. Amazing! The best part of all was the phone call I received from Neil today...my Vortex Viper PST 4x16 FFP MRAD was sent today and should arrive tomorrow!!! As if you needed to do more to exceed my expectations, Neil said that he included a little something in addition to the scope. Although, whatever it is I hope that it has absolutely nothing to do with the stories he told me today!!! Seriously fellas, your style of customer service is what everyone wants and few can find. I cannot say thank you enough!

I am back in the store today and I am starting to receive cartons and cartons of gear that arrived while I was out last week. I am trying to condense, as well as keep on top of available products.

On the PST front we have available the following:

PST 1-4x24 in MRAD and MOA

PST 2.5-10x44 in MRAD

PST 4-16x50 SFP in MOA and MRAD

PST 6-24x50 SFP in MRAD

Please feel free to call me or Neil to place an order. More PST's, including FFP's should be arruiving in the next week to 10 days, so I am told.