• 12 Hours Left: Use code HIDE40 to get 40% off subscriptions

You've got until midnight to get 40% off. Pick your plan below!

Subscribe

Sounds like he’s calling for a civil war

He is about to be brought down and he knows it. This POS & his ink are worried and rightfully so, he has failed to transform & scare the black sheep, and allowed most black and many white to turn into sheep dogs.
They need to be very careful of that they wish, their best bet is to slither off while the getting is good. As if it starts the ROL is out the window, & that is the very last thing they want, as perception is the only glue holding it together now. One of the reasons I think Putin has been so restrained so far. He knows the American people will correct it once they get pushed far enough.

Want war? Bring you circus clown puppet master and 4th Reich minions. Their sheeps can't possibly fight a war with the trannies slinging dildoes!

Nope, but they can shut off the lights, money and food supply immediately and watch us kill each other without firing a shot.

The real revolution will come if Trump is elected and follows through with Vivek’s .gov layoff plan to gut the bureaucracy. That happens I think you will see some serious shit go down here. Though I have no confidence it can happen. They blocked Orange man from kicking a reporter out of the White house. I think he’ll continue to be blocked at all angles.

Get some food and water stocked up, and buy more ammo.

I used to do all the sign language translation for the PD I worked at. We eventually hired a civilian who was on-call for it and it was then I realized how distracting it was 🤣
I dated a sign language translator for the state years ago. She was far Left as it turns out because I made a joke when she had to translate for certain people did she have to sign in 'jive?" She didn't think it was funny.

I asked her what the N word, shhee-it, white-bitch and mf'r were in sign language.

When we broke up, one reason she said was because I 'didn't support diversity.'

NW5_EI.gif

That Supreme Court presidential immunity decision was not just for Trump - it was for all Presidents. Otherwise, Obama could be charged with murdering American citizens with a drone strike; Biden with the border; and so on.
Yup. They convict Trump on false allegations, give him imunity and they walk free under the umbrella coverage for their actual, real crimes. Talk about qualified immunity.

They're worried Trumps going to win and exacting much deserved revenge on that criminal regime.

A good prosecutor, I mean a good prosecutor, could argue the Biden administration was a cabal that staged a coup in 2020 and therefor don't qualify for immunity.

Last edited:
Nope, but they can shut off the lights, money and food supply immediately and watch us kill each other without firing a shot.

The real revolution will come if Trump is elected and follows through with Vivek’s .gov layoff plan to gut the bureaucracy. That happens I think you will see some serious shit go down here. Though I have no confidence it can happen. They blocked Orange man from kicking a reporter out of the White house. I think he’ll continue to be blocked at all angles.

I worked with a guy that was a paranoid prepper and always telling me about what ammo and food he was buying/stocking up on.
The look on his face when I told him I would just take what he had if and when the need came to it was pricless.

I worked with a guy that was a paranoid prepper and always telling me about what ammo and food he was buying/stocking up on.
The look on his face when I told him I would just take what he had if and when the need came to it was pricless.
That will work out for you, until you raid someones stores that have been spiked.
Eldest Son is a proven concept, to where even the dead get the last laugh,...

The only real prepping is gathering forces and creating alliances before they are needed. It isn't how many guns you have or how much food you have stored. It's how many fighting men can you field, and how many hands can you put to a task. Loners die, period. Being a warlord, or in a powerful warlord's service is the only security when law and order break down. We will revert to the safest and most stable form of government; feudalism. Many argue it is our natural form of government. Republics have many advantages and advance knowledge and society, but there is nothing as safe and stable as a king.

Thankfully this ruling went a long way to preventing our collapse. Who knows how many years it bought us. Trump has already saved us with his three appointments. Can you imagine a communist majority on SCOTUS? Apocalypse.

I can live without electricity, can find my own food and hunt but 97% of you sheeples can’t do shit to survive on their own.

That will work out for you, until you raid someones stores that have been spiked.
Eldest Son is a proven concept, to where even the dead get the last laugh,...
I didn't mean it literally my point to him was dont show your hand until it's time or you unnessarily make yourself a target ripe for picking.

Reactions: Jgunner

I see someone else watched "leave the world behind" and got the message from it.

I can live without electricity, can find my own food and hunt but 97% of you sheeples can’t do shit to survive on their own.
If hunting is a significant part of your plan, you'll be in trouble. There's gonna be 50 million others out there shooting anything and everything that looks like protein. It's estimated there's about 35 million white tail deer in the US. 4 million muleys, 1 million elk, 28 million cows, 7-8 million horses. Without refrigeration most of each of those animals will go to waste. They'll provide a meal for a number of people for maybe a couple days before spoilage sets in. 99.8% of folks alive in the US today don't have a clue about the old ways of preserving meat without refrigeration.

Just my thoughts anyway, perhaps you're right and i'll be wrong, and there's enough people that couldn't hunt to save their lives, that folks that do have the skills will be very successful.

All I know that we can all agree on, is Fuck Joe Biden.

The only real prepping is gathering forces and creating alliances before they are needed. It isn't how many guns you have or how much food you have stored. It's how many fighting men can you field, and how many hands can you put to a task. Loners die, period. Being a warlord, or in a powerful warlord's service is the only security when law and order break down. We will revert to the safest and most stable form of government; feudalism. Many argue it is our natural form of government. Republics have many advantages and advance knowledge and society, but there is nothing as safe and stable as a king.

Thankfully this ruling went a long way to preventing our collapse. Who knows how many years it bought us. Trump has already saved us with his three appointments. Can you imagine a communist majority on SCOTUS? Apocalypse.
Whoa whoa whoa….has Hollywood taught you nothing???? Only loners survive in post apocalyptic scenarios…..

If hunting is a significant part of your plan, you'll be in trouble. There's gonna be 50 million others out there shooting anything and everything that looks like protein. It's estimated there's about 35 million white tail deer in the US. 4 million muleys, 1 million elk, 28 million cows, 7-8 million horses. Without refrigeration most of each of those animals will go to waste. They'll provide a meal for a number of people for maybe a couple days before spoilage sets in. 99.8% of folks alive in the US today don't have a clue about the old ways of preserving meat without refrigeration.

Just my thoughts anyway, perhaps you're right and i'll be wrong, and there's enough people that couldn't hunt to save their lives, that folks that do have the skills will be very successful.

All I know that we can all agree on, is Fuck Joe Biden.
Long pig will be on menu I'm sure.
Liberals might be pretty much worthless but they are fat and plentiful.🤣🤣

Whoa whoa whoa….has Hollywood taught you nothing???? Only loners survive in post apocalyptic scenarios…..
If or when it happens, many are going to be shocked at the sudden brutality & simplicity that transpires overnight. Long held beliefs taught in childhood will be shattered in the first few seconds, with reality ramping up quickly thereafter.

As much as I love the idea of slashing the gov, I agree this is where the chit hits the fan ( along with the deportation stuff, and I don’t think it will be Latinos causing the problems, but that a different thread).
I think Trump should reassign everyone over foot soldier in the alphabet agencies to the border. Pretty sure he has authority to do that. The management can stand with border agents and sleep in tents until they quit. Or solve the problem then quit.

Reactions: AmmoFort
One of the reasons I think Putin has been so restrained so far. He knows the American people will correct it once they get pushed far enough.

I would suggest that as someone who understands propaganda better than most world leaders, Putin most likely knows that right now the government of the USA is on the side of the neo-nazis. The public does NOT want a war.

If Putin was to do some big dramatic thing to end the war or suddenly win in an extreme way, the USA government would be able to use that as their excuse to push a bunch of propaganda as to why we need to have this big war against Russia and probably the resulting nuclear exchange.

But as long as he keeps the winning to a slow steady pace and bleeds out the neo-nazis bit by bit, it's very hard for the west to do enough propaganda to make all the stupid "good folks" sign up to go die for nothing and even harder to force the rest of the folks to go die unwillingly.
It also lets the Russians build up their war industry and take advantage of lessons learned from temporary losses due to new cool weapons the west gives the neo-nazis.

In the end it also means pretty much you almost get rid of the bulk of the neo-nazis and their countrymen so it makes less evil to deal with when a peace agreement is signed.

The stupid warmongering Germans, English and French are dying to start a war and hoping to force the USA to come back them up.
I'm pretty sure Putin doesn't really want a full scale war with Europe that will eventually end in a nuclear exchange if he can avoid it.

Governments all over the west have been truly evil and the citizens are getting to hate their evil governments. Time is on his side as the corrupt western governments are running out of time.