• #0001 Limited edition launch patch (only 200 available)

Grab a limited edition patch and use code AMERICA24 for 20% off all merch

Grab your patch

Sounds like he’s calling for a civil war

As much as I love the idea of slashing the gov, I agree this is where the chit hits the fan ( along with the deportation stuff, and I don’t think it will be Latinos causing the problems, but that a different thread).
I think Trump should reassign everyone over foot soldier in the alphabet agencies to the border. Pretty sure he has authority to do that. The management can stand with border agents and sleep in tents until they quit. Or solve the problem then quit.
The problem is the border patrol is and has been derelict of duty since potato was illegitimatey put into the WH.
They are responsible for the casualties comited on American citizens and should be held accountable for the inexusable fuck ups they have sat on the sidelines and watched go down.
Change the laws and allow border state citizens to light any mother fucker up that attemps to cross into the US illegally and shit will change.
People have a funny way of thinking while breaking the law when the asshole in front of you has his brains sprayed all over your face.

Want war? Bring you circus clown puppet master and 4th Reich minions. Their sheeps can't possibly fight a war with the trannies slinging dildoes!
Actually that is a pretty good strategy. The real men, will be laughing so hard, they won’t be able to stand up.

but there is nothing as safe and stable as a king.

Someone hasn't studied history nearly enough.
Between endless wars and murdering, brutalizing and impoverishing their own subjects, pretty much everybody comes to realize life under a king or emperor often isn't good.

If you want to live under a King, go to NK, there you can live under the benevolent rule of their god king dictator.
The people living under that are way less "safe" than the folks living under a republic on the south part of the same landmass.

Between endless wars and murdering, brutalizing and impoverishing their own subjects, pretty much everybody comes to realize life under a king or emperor often isn't good.

If you want to live under a King, go to NK, there you can live under the benevolent rule of their god king dictator.
The people living under that are way less "safe" than the folks living under a republic on the south part of the same landmass.
Directed to @Fig in support of above post.

If the king is good, great happy day. If the king isn't good that sucks. The benefits of a safe and stable king become great detriments in a bad king. Bad kings lead to more regular people making bad choices. Bible examples in Kings I think. Have other examples as well.

I didn’t say it was the “best”. I said most stable, as evidenced by millennia of feudalism, and even in the “democracies”. If you get a good king…
Hard to get rid of a bad one.

Your band of survivors can try “democracy” or communal living. I’m going with the strong, decisive war lord/king/cic.
You also said safe...
Safe as in leadership with one voice getting everyone to row in the same direction. Safe as in much less political turmoil and confusion. Safe as in stable.

As I said, there’s a reason it was the most common and longest lasting form of government. It also replaces all others when they inevitably fail.

I’m sworn to our Constitution and our Republican form of government. I’m no monarchist, but almost all other political science is monarchy/dictatorship in one form or another (or at least that’s where it always leads), including communism.

The problem is the border patrol is and has been derelict of duty since potato was illegitimatey put into the WH.
They are responsible for the casualties comited on American citizens and should be held accountable for the inexusable fuck ups they have sat on the sidelines and watched go down.
Change the laws and allow border state citizens to light any mother fucker up that attemps to cross into the US illegally and shit will change.
People have a funny way of thinking while breaking the law when the asshole in front of you has his brains sprayed all over your face.
I get it. But throwing those execs down there keeps them out of our hair ( Trumps hair?) until they quit. That can’t be bad?

Safe as in leadership with one voice getting everyone to row in the same direction. Safe as in much less political turmoil and confusion. Safe as in stable.

I might suggest you get a very detailed book on British history and just see how that played out over about 1000 years in a single country when ruled by kings...

I get it, folks like the idea of a comfortable tyranny right up until the tyrant isn't on their side like they thought the tyrant would be...
Folks who long for kings and emperors are kind of like those who wish for the glory of communism.

Republics always go bad as does anything to do with voting since humans are humans.
BUT it's way easier to get rid of some evil president / prime minister / chancellor than it is to get rid of some "divinely appointed king" or some such B.S. that folks grovel over.
Every government system is going to devolve into evil, the question is which one when it goes evil do you have a better chance of surviving under or overturning.

BUT don't worry, the Global Elites love your plan and are working hard to bring all the world to subjugation under their King who will reign over the Earth with an iron fist and you won't have to worry about that pesky "weak" democracy stuff.
(Hint, there is a book that tells how that plan will work out once they get it in place).

Reactions: Camelfilter