SP10 questions

Fuck your democracy
Minuteman
May 25, 2022
Shithole
Have two SP10 questions,

What is the average barrel life of the newer SP10s?

What is the best accuracy that you guys have gotten out of the SP10?

Reason I ask is that I have a load developed that consistently gets about .75 MOA so I’m wondering if I should call it good or keep chasing the dragon?

Thank you for your time.

We fixin to find out pretty quick.
IMG_1603.jpeg

Have two SP10 questions,

What is the average barrel life of the newer SP10s?

What is the best accuracy that you guys have gotten out of the SP10?

Reason I ask is that I have a load developed that consistently gets about .75 MOA so I’m wondering if I should call it good or keep chasing the dragon?

Thank you for your time.
Not being plucky but knowing the round count through said barrel , the caliber, the barrel length will effect the answer. Assuming your a great reloader and have loaded this caliber before.

• Haha
Reactions: 232593
Not being plucky but knowing the round count through said barrel , the caliber, the barrel length will effect the answer. Assuming your a great reloader and have loaded this caliber before.
I’m about an average reloader, on a good day. Barrel length is 22”, round count is about 200 rounds.

Nice rig. Do a couple 10 or 20 shot groups, see if weather changes your load performance radically. Let you purpose guide how you go forward. That said if your competing maybe chase some more performance based on the how the bigger groups look. The rabbit hole is pretty deep when chasing small groups. But you have a capable rig to do it. GL

Reactions: 232593