• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Springfield High Power?

Capt Beach

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 1, 2011
Virginia Beach Va
HP.jpg

Tisa stopped importing the very nice affordable HPs a while back due to something about an agreement with an American Manufacturer...hopefully these are the reason...maybe Springfield tidies up the product a bit and keeps them affordable...would love to see and RMR capable BHP Clone,,,

Does Springfield Armory actually ‘manufacture’ anything? I read that ‘some assembly’ is done in IL from internationally sourced parts, but my understanding is that they primarily have their name slapped on imported firearms.

1794? More like 1974. Springfield Armory has about as much in common with The Springfield Arsenal as The Simpsons…

Reactions: Ravenworks
Does Springfield Armory actually ‘manufacture’ anything? I read that ‘some assembly’ is done in IL from internationally sourced parts, but my understanding is that they primarily have their name slapped on imported firearms.

1794? More like 1974. Springfield Armory has about as much in common with The Springfield Arsenal as The Simpsons…

Is SA Good to Go? I thought they pulled some anti 2a shenanigans a few years ago.

If I remember right it involved giving them some sort of an exemption in order to get support to fuck the people with something else.

Something involving being a weasel than apologizing when called out.

If I remember right it involved giving them some sort of an exemption in order to get support to fuck the people with something else.

Something involving being a weasel than apologizing when called out.
Thats right.. So are they forgiven now. I love BHPs and my old SA 1911 was good quality.
I could use another BHP.