• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Suppressors SS Kiosk

ccampo

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 17, 2018
Cincinnati Ohio
Has anyone used a Silencer shop trust to buy a suppressor from someone other than Silencer Shop? Is this even possible? I live near a LGS that is a Silencer Shop Powered dealer (45 mins away). Can I buy a suppressor and have it shipped there and then use the kiosk, which is at yet another store?

What is it with people who think they are so smart and don't even answer the question? Thanks for playing though....
No where in my link does it say you must purchase from Silencer Shop. The answer was there.
You still ask your mom to tie your shoes, or are you a Velcro kid.

What is it with people who think they are so smart and don't even answer the question? Thanks for playing though....
His response was the answer. It said it right there in the body of the link he shared.

With our new kiosks, we’ve gone digital! If you’ve selected a dealer at checkout who has an S.I.D. Kiosk, the use of the kiosk is free at that location.

That doesn't mean you can't use a dealer without a kiosk; although, you should keep in mind that some dealers might charge a minimal fee if you’re using the kiosk at their location for a transfer to another dealer.

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
Has anyone used a Silencer shop trust to buy a suppressor from someone other than Silencer Shop? Is this even possible? I live near a LGS that is a Silencer Shop Powered dealer (45 mins away). Can I buy a suppressor and have it shipped there and then use the kiosk, which is at yet another store?

Your answers are Yes, Yes, and Yes with a possibly added fee.

Read and stop whining!

I have purchased from them several times and read their entire site for my answer. No where does it say that you can by from anywhere and use the kiosk. Everything on the site is to purchase from them. But by all means act like you know what you are talking about. I didn't think a simple question would bring out such non-sense.

I have purchased from them several times and read their entire site for my answer. No where does it say that you can by from anywhere and use the kiosk. Everything on the site is to purchase from them. But by all means act like you know what you are talking about. I didn't think a simple question would bring out such non-sense.

You need to check your reading comprehension.
@spife7980 quoted the answer from the link I posted. Step 3 last paragraph. Go re-read it.

You are sad. Please stop so maybe someone who can interpret something written in English can help me. Ill break down your ignorance for you. The paragraph that you have sent me that you think answers my question only says that you can have a SS order to a SS Powered dealer that does not have a kiosk. Again, not what I asked. Thanks anyway.

It has been suggested that you contact Silencer Shop directly....that's the only correct answer at this point. It appears not to be covered in their online literature. Furthermore, the process you are wanting to do seems a bit cumbersome considering there is a SS powered dealer near you.

It has been suggested that you contact Silencer Shop directly....that's the only correct answer at this point. It appears not to be covered in their online literature. Furthermore, the process you are wanting to do seems a bit cumbersome considering there is a SS powered dea
Slip on, laces and velcro are for suckers.
So you dont comprehend my question and you send links that have nothing to do with what I asked? Then to hide your confusion ypu act like a douche bag? Makes sense.

Slip on, laces and velcro are for suckers.
Tactical Crocs! Operator as fuck!
images (1).jpeg

With all due respect this is a question only Silencershop can answer. I have used their Kiosks but have always purchased from them and shipped to the dealer the kiosk is located at.

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
I would advise calling Silencer Shop as they would provide a direct answer.

Similar situation to your question. I purchased two suppressors through a local dealer that is a Powered Dealer. I used the kiosk prior to do the fingerprints, upload the photo, and fill in the information. I notified the dealer that I would be going through Silencer Shop and they linked the serial number to the suppressors. Purchased the stamp through Silencer Shop and they filled out the form 4’s and had me digitally sign. So this might be possible for what you have proposed.

You can buy it from anyone and have it shipped to your dealer. Then use the kiosk to get the paperwork started. The dealer you use may have a fee associated if they did not sell you the suppressor in addition to the transfer fee. Make sure you ask. It's usually about 35 bucks in addition to transfer fees. Mine charges 50 bucks, so 85 for the kiosk use and transfer. I purchased from SS and had it shipped to my dealer. Then SS used the info I input into the kiosk to generate my form 4.

I used a kiosk at a LGS that let me use it free of charge, had my can shipped to another FFL in a different town. The FFL i shipped the can to had to log on to his SS account and do some paperwork on his end to link the serial number to me. SS e-mailed me paperwork to verify & sign and that was it.

Reactions: deersniper
I just can believe that my lgs, wich is a large chain store knows so little. All of its locations are linked to SS and one has the kiosk. They dont even know how to sell me one that they habe in their store. I did call SS and they were excellent.