Steiner H6xi

Hi , now I have the moa version in my hands, any thing that u want to know about it ...
:)
Here's what I'd like to know about it...

Can you post actual pictures of the reticle on low power (2x) and on high power (12x)?

Here's how I do it...

I hold the scope between my legs with my knees, and point the scope at a solid piece of white paper on the floor (standard lined paper will do also)

I then use my cell phone camera to focus on the reticle, in line with the white paper on the floor.

It takes a few seconds for it to come "into focus" after figuring out the distance the phone needs to be from the scope lens.

Here's some pics of a Steiner TX6i

2.5x
15x
2.5x
15x

And yes I know the reticle isn't totally in focus

But here is the deceiving part...I use the white paper to get the reticle to stand out more, or "pop" ...but when you take that scope outdoors, on low power, and in low light, it's kinda hard to pick up the reticle

IMG_0325.jpeg
IMG_0319.jpeg
IMG_0325.jpeg
IMG_0319.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0324.jpeg
    IMG_0324.jpeg
    514.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0317.jpeg
    IMG_0317.jpeg
    724.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
This scope piqued my interest to try something other than another NX8, but when looking at the specs their 5-30 is longer than the 4-32 NX8. About the same weight. Also, this scope even with discounts is a few hundred more than another NX8. I like trying different things, but really thinking the NX8 is the way to go again. Any reason to try the H6 from those that have looked through them?

This scope piqued my interest to try something other than another NX8, but when looking at the specs their 5-30 is longer than the 4-32 NX8. About the same weight. Also, this scope even with discounts is a few hundred more than another NX8. I like trying different things, but really thinking the NX8 is the way to go again. Any reason to try the H6 from those that have looked through them?
Maybe the reticle ? In other aspects maybe you will get the same, but not multi turn turret ..