• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Stiller Tac 30 action

Re: Stiller Tac 30 action

I like mine very much. Would another when needing an action in the future. Great action for the money. Rifle was screwed together by a smith who doesn't do work for the general public.

My 7WSM is built on a Tac 30. For the money, I think it's hard to beat. Patriot/APA did the build on mine and it shoots lights out!

One of the nicest short actions out there today. Bolt travel is nice and smooth, the action is true as are the lugs and bolt face. Jerry does a fantastic job on these. I've built a couple of .308's on this platform for customers. I'm waiting on one from Jerry now for a demo gun for the shop. After using the TAC 30 and TAC 338 actions, I can't see building anything on a Remington for myself ever again.

I like the Stiller over the Surgeon actions... and I REALLY like the Surgeons.

Mike

I have had two barrels put on my Stiller Predator that I bought shortly after they brought out the action and they have both shot extremely well. The action is extremely smooth and a joy to shoot, for problems at all after about a total of 5,000 shots on the action.

wade