• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Strelok Pro - How do I get my holdovers?

Jayjay1

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2018
Hey fellas,
I have a new PA PLX-C 1-6x24 with the NOVA reticle.
Rilfe is a AR15 with an 18" Proof barrel, bullet is the 69gr. TMK flying at 2,670fps.

My problem is, that the NOVA reticle doesn´t exist in the Strelok Pro, probably because of the "ban-situtation".

But because it is a pure MIL-reticle, I thought I could use an alternative reticle which is also in MIL?
Which one could that be?

You should be able to use any MIL reticle, find the most similar if it helps, and it will give you the holdovers.

IMG_3290.PNG

Reactions: Jayjay1
Well, yeah, I thought so, Mildot should be Mildot, no matter what, right?

But with just the name "MilDot" I found different ones, USMC or US Army, f.e..
Does that just mean, that they are of different designs but are both MilDot-true?

Hey fellas,
I have a new PA PLX-C 1-6x24 with the NOVA reticle.
Rilfe is a AR15 with an 18" Proof barrel, bullet is the 69gr. TMK flying at 2,670fps.

My problem is, that the NOVA reticle doesn´t exist in the Strelok Pro, probably because of the "ban-situtation".

But because it is a pure MIL-reticle, I thought I could use an alternative reticle which is also in MIL?
Which one could that be?
The Sig TANGO6 1-6x24 MRAD is in there. It is also a SFP with 1 mil major, 1/2 mil minor spacing.

Reactions: Jayjay1