STRELOK PRO INSTALLED FINALLY

Cheeseburger1976

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 2, 2012
Zionsville PA
FINALLY, not sure how I didn’t find the simple set of instructions sooner but just came across it today on Facebook, tried it on my PC installing the Imazing software and it took about three minutes to do successfully reinstalled on my iPhone

Attachments

• IMG_9659.png
    IMG_9659.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 358
Reactions: lou400a
As long as you still have the app on your phone and didn’t delete it because it didn’t work, you should be good. I would try it regardless lotta people had success. Directions are super easy.
It worked! Hot damn. I thought all hope was lost. I’ve spent the last couple weeks trying to figure out what app to start all over with. Thank you!

I found it also and got it in my new phone. One thing, I cannot access the bullet info that was there on the old one. When I click on it, it says its downloading info, then unzips, then nothing. If it is there I don't know where it is or how to get to it. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

I found it also and got it in my new phone. One thing, I cannot access the bullet info that was there on the old one. When I click on it, it says its downloading info, then unzips, then nothing. If it is there I don't know where it is or how to get to it. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?
I would redo it if I were you. Obviously without bullet selection it’s useless.

Just found Strelok Pro as an app on my Mac. I think this has something to do with the transfer. Not 100% because I don't recall downloading it as an app on my Mac.

Image 5-22-24 at 4.47 PM.jpg

Living in the USA, it's maddening to me that no one else has made an App that rivals Strelok Pro yet for iPhone (since they were sanctioned).

First off, let me save some guys some time and money real quick:

Applied Ballistics Mobile App - sucks.

GeoBallistics - sucks (not as bad as most at least).

Hornady 4DOF - sucks.

Lapua 6DOF - sucks.

Shooter - sucks.

So far, the best and easiest-to-use combo I've found is: Strelok Pro + WeatherFLOW Weathermeter.

I had a Kestrel 5700 Elite... but I didn't really use it because it's 1990s tech and a PITA to use, the Kestrel App also sucks. It felt like going backward and was so much more caveman and slow coming from the StrelokPro/WeatherFLOW combo.

I'm saying that even though there are still some glitches in the iPhone version that cannot be fixed yet (Igor, the maker of Strelok, is aware, but can't make fixes due to the sanctions). One of which is that wind speeds between Strelok Pro for iPhone and the WeatherFLOW are incorrect and fucked up (the workaround is I get my wind speed from the WeatherFLOW App, then relaunch Strelok Pro and enter the wind speed and direction manually). Even with a fairly annoying glitch like that, Strelok Pro is still the easiest to use.

I've found that GeoBallistics is probably the least annoying to use for a match and building target cards, but it's a painful and slow process (that only takes seconds in Strelok Pro), and there's no landscape mode so one can't just use their phone instead of wasting time writing up a dope card like they can with Strelok Pro.

Target Cards for comparison (pretty obvious which one is easier to see on the clock):

IMG_8089.PNGIMG_8090.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: Jefe's Dope
Living in the USA, it's maddening to me that no one else has made an App that rivals Strelok Pro yet for iPhone (since they were sanctioned).

Hornady 4DOF - sucks.

Lapua 6DOF - sucks.

Shooter - sucks.

So far, the best and easiest-to-use combo I've found is: Strelok Pro + WeatherFLOW Weathermeter.

I had a Kestrel 5700 Elite... but I didn't really use it because it's 1990s tech and a PITA to use, the Kestrel App also sucks. It felt like going backward and was so much more caveman and slow coming from the StrelokPro/WeatherFLOW combo.

I'm saying that even though there are still some glitches in the iPhone version that cannot be fixed yet (Igor, the maker of Strelok, is aware, but can't make fixes due to the sanctions). One of which is that wind speeds between Strelok Pro for iPhone and the WeatherFLOW are incorrect and fucked up (the workaround is I get my wind speed from the WeatherFLOW App, then relaunch Strelok Pro and enter the wind speed and direction manually). Even with a fairly annoying glitch like that, Strelok Pro is still the easiest to use.

I've found that GeoBallistics is probably the least annoying to use for a match and building target cards, but it's a painful and slow process (that only takes seconds in Strelok Pro), and there's no landscape mode so one can't just use their phone instead of wasting time writing up a dope card like they can with Strelok Pro.

Target Cards for comparison (pretty obvious which one is easier to see on the clock):

View attachment 8453477View attachment 8453478
I agree. But the iPhone sucks when it gets hot, especially in bright sunlight. That's where the Kestrel shines. But not $700 better for my use.

Reactions: CK1.0

Hornady 4DOF - sucks.

Lapua 6DOF - sucks.

Shooter - sucks.

View attachment 8453477View attachment 8453478
You can also try E-DOPE card with GB to transfer stage info instead of writing them down on a dope card manually. It's very fast and convenient to use.