Suppressed CZ 452 pics?

pazzo

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2008
Does anybody here have a suppressed CZ 452 Varmint .22 LR in a Manners MCS-T4 stock? Can you post some pics?

Thanks!

Re: Suppressed CZ 452 pics?

Its a dedicated suppresor, no moving it to other hosts, great for a 3rd or 4th can, not so good for a one and only can

This will be my first suppressor and when doing research, the integral is the quietest. It also doesn't have the look of a suppressor hanging off the end. I'm not against that for my future. 223 and 308 cans, but I want this to look a little less conspicuous.

Cleaning is a pain and I believe it will need to be sent to the manufacturer as I'm not aware of any integrals that can be disassmbled.

Here's my 453 with a Silencerco Sparrow on it.
cz.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Halcyon575</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Cleaning is a pain and I believe it will need to be sent to the manufacturer as I'm not aware of any integrals that can be disassmbled. </div></div>

Many now can be cleaned, the days of sealed cans are ending soon. Shop around.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rtr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's my 453 with a Silencerco Sparrow on it.
cz.jpg
</div></div>

Who did your bolt knob?

2nd i want to know who did the bolt mod
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jh1990</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rtr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's my 453 with a Silencerco Sparrow on it.
cz.jpg
</div></div>

Who did your bolt knob? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1shot2kill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">2nd i want to know who did the bolt mod
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jh1990</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rtr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's my 453 with a Silencerco Sparrow on it.
cz.jpg
</div></div>

Who did your bolt knob? </div></div> </div></div>

Original owner.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dpreston</div><div class="ubbcode-body">heres mine
IMG_0204.jpg
</div></div>

Beautiful! Would love to see some groups from this.