• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes SWFA Tax Day 2018 Sale is on!

SWFA makes a 12x binocular with a Mil reticle. I didn’t know that. Awesome!
I don’t have a set of binos yet and was wondering about these. Anyone know much about binos that would like to share their opinion on the specs? I’m not sure if these would be good or if I should get vortex razor or viper binos instead. I’m interested in PRS shooting and heard it’s helpful to have a good pair. Thanks!

I don’t have a set of binos yet and was wondering about these. Anyone know much about binos that would like to share their opinion on the specs? I’m not sure if these would be good or if I should get vortex razor or viper binos instead. I’m interested in PRS shooting and heard it’s helpful to have a good pair. Thanks!
I’d take these over a Vortex set just because of the reticle. But that’s just me. Glass would be excellent. SWFA is extreme value.

Reactions: richthe1
The classic 10x with mil adjustments not included. Too bad, I was going to order one.
Everything is 10% off. If it shows it's not on sale, it gives you the 10% off when you check out, so go back and get it. It will be 10% cheaper when you check out, and if you add the coupon code, you get free shipping. I just bought the 10x42 MOA/MOA which is listed for the regular price, but when I checked out, they took off 10%, so I did get it on sale. The MIL/MIL version should be the same way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
Everything is 10% off. If it shows it's not on sale, it gives you the 10% off when you check out, so go back and get it. It will be 10% cheaper when you check out, and if you add the coupon code, you get free shipping. I just bought the 10x42 MOA/MOA which is listed for the regular price, but when I checked out, they took off 10%, so I did get it on sale. The MIL/MIL version should be the same way.
This is correct. Bought a 10x42 MIL/MIL with scope caps, mildot master, and a tenebraex killflash for like $330 to my door. My long range journey begins.