• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Tac Ops "Tac 70" .338 Lapua in Birdsong Camo!

Re: Tac Ops "Tac 70" .338 Lapua in Birdsong Camo!

WTH?

This thread is about showing off someone's rifle. I don't give a shit if you "never saw one you liked"...too bad. We're not here to please you.

You're more than entitled to your opinion, but if it's negative, keep it to yourself. If and when you come back from your time out, I would recommend not coming out of hiding to talk negatively about someone's stick.

Now back to the pics and let's see some scopes.

I had to run over to Mike's place late Thursday night, and ran into the owner of the Tac 70 .338LM shown in this thread. The owner was showing Mike his Birdsong Camo coated PMII 5-25X[56mm] MSR CCW and USO-manufactured ARD and I snapped a some hasty photos...

The ATLAS Bipod mounted on the Tac 70 is also coated in a dark formulation of Green-T that is reminiscent of the original Green-T. Enjoy!

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">PMII 5-25X[56mm] MSR CCW and USO-manufactured ARD finished in Birdsong Camo:</span></span>
BirdsongCamoPMII5-25X56mm1NOSN8x6.jpg

BirdsongCamoPMII5-25X56mm28x6.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">ATLAS Bipod coated in dark Green-T:</span></span>
BirdsongDarkGreen-TAtlas8x6.jpg

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread is about showing off someone's rifle. I don't give a shit if you "never saw one you liked"...too bad. We're not here to please you.

You're more than entitled to your opinion, but if it's negative, keep it to yourself. If and when you come back from your time out, I would recommend not coming out of hiding to talk negatively about someone's stick.</div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Thank you Mike for cleaning up the Bull Shit</span>
smile.gif
I was told when I was a young boy if you don't have something nice to say about someone don't say nothing at all...Or Shut the Fuck up might fit one a little better
wink.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold">Mike
Tac Ops</span>