• #0001 Limited edition launch patch (only 200 available)

Grab a limited edition patch and use code AMERICA24 for 20% off all merch

Grab your patch

Taking back the streets won’t be pretty

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

Some tough decisions and some hard action will be needed to take back American streets from the criminals who’s been dealt a free hand for years .

We will need well trained men - keen of eye and heard of heart - like these guys who beat the fuck out of some 12-13 year olds at a pool party for not having the correct wrist band !!!!!’

Uncomfortable to watch and violent but it’s obviously what’s called for !

This week no wrist bands at the pool next week stolen cars next month fentanyl and then human organ harvesting!

Did someone mention kids in a pool ?

CmCieE0XEAA9v_n.jpg

Some tough decisions and some hard action will be needed to take back American streets from the criminals who’s been dealt a free hand for years .

We will need well trained men - keen of eye and heard of heart - like these guys who beat the fuck out of some 12-13 year olds at a pool party for not having the correct wrist band !!!!!’

Uncomfortable to watch and violent but it’s obviously what’s called for !

This week no wrist bands at the pool next week stolen cars next month fentanyl and then human organ harvesting!
Ofc. Rivas needs to go back for more training on the duties of a 'courtesy officer.'

I want to see the whole video, all I see is some race baiting snip showing a compliant black man getting smacked down, lets see what the model citizen was doing shortly before that part. I am sure he was just studying for exams but I want to see it anyway.
Yes because there could be a legitimate reason for an adult cop to hold a 13 year old down and repeatedly punch him him/ her in the face
You fucking idiot

I want to see the whole video, all I see is some race baiting snip showing a compliant black man getting smacked down, lets see what the model citizen was doing shortly before that part. I am sure he was just studying for exams but I want to see it anyway.
I agree, and I understand, but it doesn't matter. You see a teenager face down on the dirt with an officer on his back, under control, and Rivas starts teeing off on his head. That's not OK, no matter how much you may want it to be. The kid probably deserved every punch, but cops do not get to serve justice, inflict revenge, or even determine guilt. I'm sure you agree that this is absolutely neccessary..

Is reading that hard? It wasn’t a 13 year old held down and punched.
Ok as I type @oneshot86 gets it right. Crooked and abusing for sure.

Quote from the article…
During the altercation, a 25-year-old man intervened to protect the woman from Rivas and video showed a uniformed officer attempting to handcuff the man, while Rivas struck the handcuffed individual multiple times. The uniformed officer eventually signaled Rivas to stop. The man was treated for his injuries and released without charges.

Reactions: doubloon

Quote from the article…
During the altercation, a 25-year-old man intervened to protect the woman from Rivas and video showed a uniformed officer attempting to handcuff the man, while Rivas struck the handcuffed individual multiple times. The uniformed officer eventually signaled Rivas to stop. The man was treated for his injuries and released without charges.
His age is irrelevant..

His lawsuit will be massive. Those punches will cost taxpayers millions of dollars. I'm not sure why you think the age of the person being punched changes anything..

Reactions: NoDopes

When a uniformed officer arrived, her boys, 15 and 23 years old, went to help, fearing the man they saw hitting children would turn on the cop. By the time they got to the pool, they said more officers showed up, so they backed off.

Lozano claims that's when the man, indentified as Offucer Rivas, came after them.

"He ran up to us screaming, 'Stop, where are you going? Come back.' So my 15-year-old son turned around and said 'Yes sir,' and at that point, he reached up, grabbed him by the neck, and slammed him to the ground," Lozano said.

Last edited:

Looks like your hero actually punched 6 kids during his heroic cleansing of the pool. Not one not just a 25 year old but 6 kids - this should be the new chief - or commissioner- fuck run him for president!

Quote from the article…
Well I guess it is hard - it in deed was a teen held down and beaten - as well as others . Nice try though to deflect from the horrid murder ape behavior.

But I guess it’s good training for the next time they encounter an old lady with dementia or a mentally handicapped kid trying to buy a bicycle.

With kids in pools without wrist bands it’s no wonder not one agency has gone after a single child predator in Epstines little appointment book . Kids in pools without wrist bands should for sure take priority.

Reactions: mosin46