• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Talk about a huge in your face F/U to tax payers

So.....where they gonna find any houses ?
Not in California, that's for sure.

150k is barely a down these days anyway.
Still gotta qualify for the remainder.

Gavin is such an idiot.
This is not due to stupidity. There is a solid and logical reason he is being told to do this. Remember, they gave a plan, even if we don’t understand it.

This is not due to stupidity. There is a solid and logical reason he is being told to do this. Remember, they gave a plan, even if we don’t understand it.
It mazes me how many ignorant people always call the dems dumb when they see or hear what they ae trying to pull this week or next.

The people that lead them are NOT dumb and have lots of plans. Their followers might be dumb and eat up the ideas as smart, but the leaders are very are all following very calculated plans.

How much clearer does it have to be to the average American? The political class is waging Asymmetric warfare against its own citizens.
At this point anybody supporting the democrats or believes the news media is either a fool or a democrat cultist. Or has a IQ below 70.
It has to be to the point that the average dem is living on the streets because their house/apt/etc. was GIVEN to an illegal alien. That's how far it will have to go until they realize the error of their ways. And I bet some of them will still be OK with it. Just my worthless $.02.

FE2F2CC6-F7E2-4C48-A198-C41C6EB97CB2.jpeg

1F73C9E4-A476-434F-A26F-2CBF04F36478.jpeg

I read that, too. We can talk about how evil Newsom is all day long. And he is. But if the people are not openly in the millions asking his recall, they are only hurting themselves and the rest of us.

I agree with another statement. We could have another Sallie Mae fiasco.

Reactions: Terry Cross
A $150M loan (guarantee) = boost of housing cost which also means the imputed value of all housing is higher, which means banks get to create more and bigger loans / debt. The Feds will step in with more area specific jumbo guidelines for all the citizens who can qualify. Betcha there are some interesting clawbacks in those loan agreements......now do think these fella's did a basic back of napkin Lender's Yield Calc on a pool of say 100k loans, and the riches that could had if the default rate were X..........LOL

Oregon wants to give out $30M

WA, you're on deck.....