• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

The Gombe Chimpanzee War

I know a former Ranger that told me he was on a training op in Africa and the chimps in the canopy kept throwing shit at his squad and one of the guys shot a chimp with a suppressed MP5 and the whole monkey troop went FUCKING NUTS! The Rangers had to call for emergency extract and by the time the Blackhawk arrived they had expended almost all of their ammo and were almost overrun. Needless to say that guy hates chimps

So they uh....are just like us.
hmmmmmm

ALso freakishly strong.
Can confirm
1724256947045.png

I know a former Ranger that told me he was on a training op in Africa and the chimps in the canopy kept throwing shit at his squad and one of the guys shot a chimp with a suppressed MP5 and the whole monkey troop went FUCKING NUTS! The Rangers had to call for emergency extract and by the time the Blackhawk arrived they had expended almost all of their ammo and were almost overrun. Needless to say that guy hates chimps

Read something similar happening in Vietnam.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Almost certain that is all truth. They are capable of organization and they will fuck shit up. The small macaque-like monkeys that populate the semitropical rainforests of northern India and southern China routinely terrorize and hold residents and tourists hostage. They attack in packs and they will swarm a town, raid restaurants and seize food right off of tables and customers' spoons and bowls.

Reactions: MJF

Talk about monkey business.

I don't know about that but I do know that if you throw stuff back at them they go completely crazy.

Then there's this guy who got attacked by a pair of chimps at a private zoo and they bit off his fingers, toes, nose and manhood:

gettyimages-82207961-1024x1024.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Fig
So they uh....are just like us.
hmmmmmm

ALso freakishly strong.
No animal is more devilish or evil than our own kind. The things we do to each other for greed, money, power, etc ... God have mercy on the innocent among us. Because most of us are in for a helluva reckoning.

It is said one of the 7 princes of hell, Belgoroth, chose to stay neutral during Lucifer's rebellion. And when God emerged victorious, Belgoroth pleaded "but God I didn't even do anything." And God responded "exactly". This earthly realm is not under God's control anymore and hasn't been for a long time. And he'll destroy it accordingly.
That's not even taking into account that we might end the whole thing ourselves. If it comes to blows with China right now, could we win? Our Marines gave them everything they could except nukes and still got pushed back down to the 38th parallel. If it came to total war right now, I have doubts that we're as strong as we think.

Reactions: mosin46
Almost certain that is all truth. They are capable of organization and they will fuck shit up. The small macaque-like monkeys that populate the semitropical rainforests of northern India and southern China routinely terrorize and hold residents and tourists hostage. They attack in packs and they will swarm a town, raid restaurants and seize food right off of tables and customers' spoons and bowls.

dd0.png

great series, pretty much like it will be when the lights go out in Baltimore.........
Yeah, I've been into watching and learning about chimps for a while now. This is a pretty good show. Chimps are the most violent of all of the primates and certainly the great apes. You'd have to be insane to have a male chimp as a pet. Really cool to learn about but they are absolutely violent and ONLY concerned about power and food.

Reactions: mewillis
No animal is more devilish or evil than our own kind. The things we do to each other for greed, money, power, etc ... God have mercy on the innocent among us. Because most of us are in for a helluva reckoning.

It is said one of the 7 princes of hell, Belgoroth, chose to stay neutral during Lucifer's rebellion. And when God emerged victorious, Belgoroth pleaded "but God I didn't even do anything." And God responded "exactly". This earthly realm is not under God's control anymore and hasn't been for a long time. And he'll destroy it accordingly.
That's not even taking into account that we might end the whole thing ourselves. If it comes to blows with China right now, could we win? Our Marines gave them everything they could except nukes and still got pushed back down to the 38th parallel. If it came to total war right now, I have doubts that we're as strong as we think.
1724339397851.jpeg