The official anti-Pride month thread

Being fag is a pain in the ass and I just can't get my head into that.

smirk.jpg

It’s almost like this God you insist on quoting said something about loving each other and being identified as his disciples by such. Maybe John 13:34 ish.

Hopefully you all stone your wives to death when they leave the house with their hair uncovered too, or any sons who disobey you, or anyone who cheats on their wife, or who weeps when their wife dies, or who curses their father or mother, who engages in idolatry or who violates the sabbath.

Religion is so fucking retarded. Can we start by stoning any of you stupid motherfuckers who have A: quoted scripture and then also B: shot a match on a Sunday (violating the sabbath)? It would nicely cull the legion of morons in this joint.

Pride month. Pffft. Gay.

not you @sirhrmechanic
you're cool
Oregun,

Permit me to educate you on some fundamental truths regarding scripture.

1. Mosaical Law was given to only 1 race of people - the Jews. It never applied to Gentiles, (the rest of mankind). Read Exodus chapters 19 and 20 for proof.
2. Messiah came to fulfill the Covenant known as the old law, and by dying on the cross, the old law was done away with. Read chapter 2 of Galatians, Ephesians, and Colossians, and chapters 8 and 9 of Hebrews. According to those same scriptures, the Covenant was intended by God to unite Jews and Gentiles under one new Covenant of grace and mercy.
3. The old law included keeping the Sabbath, (the seventh day of the week, Saturday), holy. While Messiah lived under old law, (Galatians 4:4), and was therefore subject to it, keeping the Sabbath is not part of the new Covenant which went into effect at the death of Messiah on the cross. As a Christian I believe Jesus was Messiah, (the Christ).
4. Therefore not observing Sabbath is no longer an abomination for a Jew and never was for Gentiles.
5. Christians worship on Sunday, the first day of the week, not in an attempt to keep the Sabbath but rather because the Holy Spirit himself established the church on the first day of the week, (Penticost was always on the first day of the week), because Messiah was raised on the first day of the week, and because everytime Messiah appeared after resurrection, scripture says it occurred on the first day of the week.
6. Granted, Several scriptures that Longshot quoted are from Mossaical law. However he also quoted several from the new Testiment which apply to all mankind, Jew and Gentiles. As a result, we can clearly see that God condemned sexual immorality in both old and new covenants.

Feel free to PM me with any questions, or continue to persecute Christians, your call. At least now you won't be doing it out of ignorance.

Oregun,

Permit me to educate you on some fundamental truths regarding scripture.

1. Mosaical Law was given to only 1 race of people - the Jews. It never applied to Gentiles, (the rest of mankind). Read Exodus chapters 19 and 20 for proof.
2. Messiah came to fulfill the Covenant known as the old law, and by dying on the cross, the old law was done away with. Read chapter 2 of Galatians, Ephesians, and Colossians, and chapters 8 and 9 of Hebrews. According to those same scriptures, the Covenant was intended by God to unite Jews and Gentiles under one new Covenant of grace and mercy.
3. The old law included keeping the Sabbath, (the seventh day of the week, Saturday), holy. While Messiah lived under old law, (Galatians 4:4), and was therefore subject to it, keeping the Sabbath is not part of the new Covenant which went into effect at the death of Messiah on the cross. As a Christian I believe Jesus was Messiah, (the Christ).
4. Therefore not observing Sabbath is no longer an abomination for a Jew and never was for Gentiles.
5. Christians worship on Sunday, the first day of the week, not in an attempt to keep the Sabbath but rather because the Holy Spirit himself established the church on the first day of the week, (Penticost was always on the first day of the week), because Messiah was raised on the first day of the week, and because everytime Messiah appeared after resurrection, scripture says it occurred on the first day of the week.
6. Granted, Several scriptures that Longshot quoted are from Mossaical law. However he also quoted several from the new Testiment which apply to all mankind, Jew and Gentiles. As a result, we can clearly see that God condemned sexual immorality in both old and new covenants.

Feel free to PM me with any questions, or continue to persecute Christians, your call. At least now you won't be doing it out of ignorance.
See, right there at #6. It’s always blah, blah, blah, New Testament thus and such….EXCEPT…when an asshole wants to quote the Old Testament to virtue signal to his bros. “It’s the literal word of god infallible and beyond need for translation or interpretation”…unless or until it’s convenient to use it against someone else.

I don’t care whether the sabbath is on Saturday or Sunday. Stone them all in the name of being accurate to the verses calling for stoning…..because the Bible is so beautiful and god is love and all such.…and no quoting anything about grace and mercy. This demands fidelity to the verses about stoning.

Helicoptering in with single verses or even multi-layered, convoluted hermeneutics rules and exceptions to the rules, from any religious text, makes the whole exercise about as pointless as quoting Charles Dickens. I did church for 25 years including every variety of Sunday school, men’s group, small-group struggle session, prayer breakfast, retreat, camp, and revival.

The world needs a lot more Christ and a lot fewer Christians is about the kindest thing I have to say about any of it at this point.

See, right there at #6. It’s always blah, blah, blah, New Testament thus and such….EXCEPT…when an asshole wants to quote the Old Testament to virtue signal to his bros. “It’s the literal word of god infallible and beyond need for translation or interpretation”…unless or until it’s convenient to use it against someone else.

I don’t care whether the sabbath is on Saturday or Sunday. Stone them all in the name of being accurate to the verses calling for stoning…..because the Bible is so beautiful and god is love and all such.…and no quoting anything about grace and mercy. This demands fidelity to the verses about stoning.

Helicoptering in with single verses or even multi-layered, convoluted hermeneutics rules and exceptions to the rules, from any religious text, makes the whole exercise about as pointless as quoting Charles Dickens. I did church for 25 years including every variety of Sunday school, men’s group, small-group struggle session, prayer breakfast, retreat, camp, and revival.

The world needs a lot more Christ and a lot fewer Christians is about the kindest thing I have to say about any of it at this point.
Yep, gay.

monty-python-stoning-o-gif.2835841

He said PM....what part of PM confuses you?

Funny story, I was starting grad school at one of the Ivy's (I know..) about 15 years ago. This was right when LGBT started to become a thing, but I had no idea. Our program had a pretty good sized room that we all shared as office space to do work, eat lunch, hang out, whatever.

So I'm sitting there the first week with about 15 others reading the school newspaper. There was a poorly written article about this LGBT group that was upset about something. Zero context clues in the article to figure what it was all about. So I ask out loud to everyone, "What the fuck does LGBT stand for....Lasers, Guns, Bombs and Tanks??" The room goes dead silent and after about 30 seconds this one girl, in the most condescending tone possible, explains to me the meaning. I go, "Oh....well I guess I don't want to join them then."

Needless to say that was one of many reasons I had zero friends in grad school lol

I literally just got onboard the fucking Pride Train. Can’t make this shit up!

It’s my fucking train fro Carlisle to Glasgow.

IMG_1895.jpeg

It’s got Pride shit all over the outside.

1.5 hours riding with my back against my seat so I don’t end up pinned to some Scottish tea boy named Chip.

And not one word from you psychos…. Not one!!!

Sirhr

Want to make a faggot baby killer's head explode? Ask them if they believe in abortion. Of course they will say yes.

Then ask them if they think gender is not a thing that can be determined at birth. Of course they will say yes.

Then ask them if it is possible for a child to determine what gender they are before they can read and write. Of course, they will say yes.

Then ask them if people that are LGBTQ+ should be free to pursue their dreams, goals, and way of life without physical harm. Of course they will say yes.

Then ask them if they would support aborting someone who could turn out to be LGBTQ+. Get ready for the verbal attacks that only involve two words that start with F and Y.

IMG_1394.png

So we have a whole month to make fun of the turd burglars, shit-stabbers, sperm burpers, hairy-bagpipe players, Hershey highwaymen, carpet munchers, dykes, Forrester Drivers, schlong-gobblers, arse boys, brownies, batty boys, queers, fairies, fudgepackers, diesel Dykes, carpet cleaners, poofters, pillow biters, rug munchers, pansies, Muff divers, queers, sword swallowers, switch hitters and Pete Buttijuge…. Or whatever that ass-pirate poofter considers himself this week.

Have fun! Let’s meme their mentally-ill ranks into even more therapy and give them a Butt Month to remember!

Sirhr
You forgot one.
1717344629218.png

Let’s not forget in this month of celebrations …..it’s also ” Juneteenth “
Slap my hand Black Soul Man !! 🤚🏻
If your gay and black ….are you a double dipper ?? 🥴
I thought Juneteenth was when we celebrated the execution of the Rosenthal,s those communist loving bastards that gave our nuclear weapons secrets to the Russian's

Let’s not forget in this month of celebrations …..it’s also ” Juneteenth “
Slap my hand Black Soul Man !! 🤚🏻
If your gay and black ….are you a double dipper ?? 🥴
It's pronounced "Joon-teenf'n'sheeiiit"

Back in my day it was "Emancipation Day", but that wasn't good enough, apparently for the 2008-2016 HNIC.

Reactions: Sandhog308
I literally just got onboard the fucking Pride Train. Can’t make this shit up!

It’s my fucking train fro Carlisle to Glasgow.

View attachment 8430371

It’s got Pride shit all over the outside.

1.5 hours riding with my back against my seat so I don’t end up pinned to some Scottish tea boy named Chip.

And not one word from you psychos…. Not one!!!

Sirhr
I only have one word... GAY

• Haha
Reactions: sirhrmechanic