The Optic That Saved Trump's Life

RedBreast21

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2020
Tennessee
I take back everything I've ever said bad about Holosun.

If Thomas Matthew Crooks had been using anything other than the SHIT-TIER, freedom-hating, communist-produced, garbage-constructed, neckbeard-marketed, IP-thefted, 25MOA parallax optic that is Holosun, Trump would be dead*.

washington-fbi-wednesday-released-four-88426342.jpg
Image 120.jpeg

*Yeah, I know it's not an infallible conclusion . . . because there could be concomitant causes of Crooks missing. But I'm not going to pass up on the chance eviscerating Holosun. You shouldn't support them.

It couldn't be the 2-4 MOA ammo/rifle or 6-7 pound trigger wielded by a psycho with possibly poor technique trying to take a headshot at distance with a non magnified optic? And supposedly it was a DPMS which weren't exactly known for being top tier products.

Honestly why does it matter what he used? He missed his intended target, took the room temperature challenge and lost. What matters is who was he possibly working with?

Looks to be some damage to that mag-pul CRT stock ,so he had to have some injuries to the face and neck, Damm good off- hand shot by the local swat team member, even if it didn't kill him it Damm sure got his attention.

I take back everything I've ever said bad about Holosun.

If Thomas Matthew Crooks had been using anything other than the SHIT-TIER, freedom-hating, communist-produced, garbage-constructed, neckbeard-marketed, IP-thefted, 25MOA parallax optic that is Holosun, Trump would be dead*.

View attachment 8489619View attachment 8489617
*Yeah, I know it's not an infallible conclusion . . . because there could be concomitant causes of Crooks missing. But I'm not going to pass up on the chance eviscerating Holosun. You shouldn't support them.
But if this thread goes poorly for you like your last Holosun thread did, are you going to puss out and delete it too?

Pretty safe to say that rifle, even broken down, did not fit in that backpack with the zipper completely closed. I've also heard that was the case from Dan Bongino's podcast. So part of the rifle had to be hanging out when we was backpacking it around. How the hell did no one see this?Whether it fits or not is not the issue, because Christopher Wray is committed to using this to get a pan on collapsible stocks, whether there's truth to it or not.

It doesn't matter whether the rifle did or didn't fit in the backpack, Christopher Wray has demonstrated that he and the FBI/ATF are committed to using this event to get a ban on collapsible stocks. Truth is irrelevant here.

It couldn't be the 2-4 MOA ammo/rifle or 6-7 pound trigger wielded by a psycho with possibly poor technique trying to take a headshot at distance with a non magnified optic? And supposedly it was a DPMS which weren't exactly known for being top tier products.

Honestly why does it matter what he used? He missed his intended target, took the room temperature challenge and lost. What matters is who was he possibly working with?
Someone didn't read the whole post.

Reactions: BCP
Pretty safe to say that rifle, even broken down, did not fit in that backpack with the zipper completely closed. I've also heard that was the case from Dan Bongino's podcast. So part of the rifle had to be hanging out when we was backpacking it around. How the hell did no one see this?
Who said no one saw it? Obviously the fix was in. Why else do we not have any info of what was on his phone and all the other shady stuff they've done after the incident? I happen to have or had a dear friend who was extremely involved in stuff for uncle Sammy let's say. I know for a fact, without any doubt, there is absolutely no way that kid was looking at what he was looking at, and set up the way he was, without agency being very aware of it. Absolutely ZERO chance. The ONLY way that kid was there with the stuff he had and what he'd already done prior to taking shots, is because he was allowed to be.

It doesn't matter whether the rifle did or didn't fit in the backpack, Christopher Wray has demonstrated that he and the FBI/ATF are committed to using this event to get a ban on collapsible stocks. Truth is irrelevant here.

I think Christoper Wray should be [Self-Edited] for his crimes, but I did not get that he was "committed to get a ban on collapsible stocks" from anything he said.

Again . . . [self-edited] him with a rusty, jagged spoon, but I try not to worry about things that aren't real.

Also, as a reminder, Holosun sucks.

…SHIT-TIER, freedom-hating, communist-produced, garbage-constructed, neckbeard-marketed, IP-thefted…

So they're Chineese. They make cheep Chinese shit, undercutting other countries manufacturers.

Outsourced by Americans (Texans, no less?), sold by Americans, to Americans.

Think it’s time for America to man up instead of squealing like Hypocriticus rex 🤣

It IS strange that he didn’t bother to get a bottom - of - the barrel scope (ah, yes - again, imported from China by Americans to sell to Americans), even a fixed parallax model, that would have been more than adequate for the task…

Last edited:
Reactions: Charmingmander
To be fair here, how is Holosun against freedom if they are selling optics, lasers and lights to the American civ population?

Are we sure that the ChiComs wont turn them all off whenever they want?

You know like almost all the other shit they sell here with Easter eggs and hidden software kill switches?

Sirhr

PS. The ChiComs are Happy to sell stuff here that will cause strife and murder. Fentanyl. Glock switches. Suppressor “filter traps”. Lock pick sets. Car fob cloning kits to steal cars. TikTok? Deep fakes? That shit is all designed to cause havoc on American streets and in American life. Back in the early ‘90’s the ChiComs were caught shipping in Conex’s of full auto AK’s. To sell to gangbangers or… I wonder….

Do the ChiComs have their own giant POMCUS sites set up in the USA? Like we had in Europe in the Cold War? Secret warehouses stacked with weapons. Where their illegal army can go arm themselves after coming across the border or flying in as tourists and disappearing?

If I were a crafty-Oriental ChiCom general looking to cause mayhem and distract my enemy from the South China Sea… that’s one contingency I’d plan for. Oh and I’d set up special secret “police” stations that would serve as my de-facto bases all over the U.S. and buy land near US installations and houses all over the USA to serve as jumping off points.

So there ya go. Nothing the Chinese are making is for freedom. Anything ChiCom is anti-American and much is designed to destroy us.

Last edited:
In my day they fired and hit using a surplus 6 mm italian rifle , i do not re-call the maker of the glass and i have no idea what was used on the grassy knoll lol

6.5 Carcano.

Ordnance Optics Scope. 4x18 on side mount and sold with the rifle by Klein’s sporting goods. Crap scope in its day. Spendy now as, well, clone builders.

Oswald could not have chosen a worse setup. And it’s one of the questions… why would he mailorder a traceable gun to himself. When he could have walked into any sporting goods store in Texas and bought a far superior gun and scope and caliber combo without even a drivers license!

So begs the question… did numb nuts the shooter really think a red dot was best? Or was he the patsy (again) and was intended to be taken out? Seems like his dad’s collection had better choices. Or that in this day and age you know a red dot is a CQB scope.

Well… whatever. We are never going to know either way because the investigators do NOT want this investigated. So there ya go!

Sirhr

You know like almost all the other shit they sell here with Easter eggs and hidden software kill switches?

Sirhr

PS. The ChiComs are Happy to sell stuff here that will cause strife and murder. Fentanyl. Glock switches. Suppressor “filter traps”. Lock pick sets. Car fob cloning kits to steal cars. TikTok? Deep fakes? That shit is all designed to cause havoc on American streets and in American life. Back in the early ‘90’s the ChiComs were caught shipping in Conex’s of full auto AK’s. To sell to gangbangers or… I wonder….

Do the ChiComs have their own giant POMCUS sites set up in the USA? Like we had in Europe in the Cold War? Secret warehouses stacked with weapons. Where their illegal army can go arm themselves after coming across the border or flying in as tourists and disappearing?

If I were a crafty-Oriental ChiCom general looking to cause mayhem and distract my enemy from the South China Sea… that’s one contingency I’d plan for. Oh and I’d set up special secret “police” stations that would serve as my de-facto bases all over the U.S. and buy land near US installations and houses all over the USA to serve as jumping off points.

So there ya go. Nothing the Chunks are making is for freedom. Anything ChiCom is anti-American and much is designed to destroy us.
What would the end game be? You defeat the enemy that financially keeps you afloat? 1+1=? They don't need more poor people to rule over. They know that the financial system is near the end of a Jenga game but it's what is keeping the world's economy teetering on the ledge.

Sirhr

So there ya go. Nothing the Chunks are making is for freedom. Anything ChiCom is anti-American and much is designed to destroy us.
Wasn't there a Chinese embassy in TX closed after rhey were filmed handing out guns to BLM memebers in 2020?

The device you are posting from was made in China. Or most of it's components were. Half the stuff in your car probably was (I work automotive and a disgusting amount of OEM parts are chinese). There's no magical radio transmitter in a Holosun device that can turn it off.

You do realize most mainstream computers and cellphones etc sold in the US have hardware backdoors right? For the feds to use? AMD PSP. Intel IME etc.

Making the chinks out to be some kind of mythical boogeyman at this point is just retarded. They're a mercantile nation. Always have been. They want market dominance. They want manufacturing dominance. It's all about money for them. Trashing Holosun for making a lower cost force multiplier for the masses is silly. I know people that bought a Holosun that would have never paid double the cost for something from Trijicon or Aimpoint.

Am I saying I like China? No. Am I saying I buy Holosun products? No. I only have 1 that gets used on random guns.

I would love someone to explain to me the exact mechanism by which they see this happening with a device that's not connected to a network. I can make a couple of guesses, but am curious to hear what the class thinks before I'm willing to share.

Of all the ways that I'm concerned the Chinese might fuck us, somehow magically turning off the sight on my kid's 10/22 is kinda low on the list and would be even lower once the power goes out and the gas pumps stop running.

I can only imagine the caterwauling and gnashing of teeth that would take place if he had missed with an Eotech…

View attachment 8490089

You keep going with that kind of talk and this thread is going to resemble some arf.com dogpile from 2016 where a bunch of operators proclaim their need for absolute stability from -40°F to 140°F.

Reactions: BCP