• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Photos The other extreme....

RollingThunder51

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2009
U.S.A.
After wiping up the coffee that came out my nose looking at the 20mm rifle, I figured I better post the absolute other side of the spectrum to keep the world in balance.

Here is the "LBR" or Lunch Box Rifle. It is essentially a Vanquish that has been modified to fit into a 16x10x6" case. It has the same receiver with a modified shoulder stock lock-up, nitrate finish, custom Timney (yep a model made for this rifle as it is a ambi bottom safety), a 16.25" barrel in either .308, 6.5 Cre, 338 Fed, 260 Rem, 243, etc.,etc. The rig you see here grouped 6" at 686 yards.

Not quite the Johnny Wadd appeal of a 20mm but it will store under your seat.

Re: The other extreme....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice package.</div></div>
That's what she said. -Michael Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: londonhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who makes this and how much does it cost ? </div></div>
+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: londonhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who makes this and how much does it cost ? </div></div>

Nemesis Arms $3850.00 USD

"Lunch Box Rifle"

Laughing and strangely aroused at the same time
wink.gif

The guy selling them on gunbroker ....his name is Justin.....he is an authorized dealer for Nemesis Arms. It is the NA Briefcase Windrunner. i had the opportunity to talk with him on the phone before I bought my M96. He is very knowledgable and helpful in helping suit the rifle to your taste and can get them quite fast without too much lead time. I am in no way affiliated with "him" or "NA". Just thought I'd throw that out there. about $8k complete with SN-3 TPAL from USO

t/c

Bryan

Don't know about authorized, but I would say that his "Buy it Now" price is crazy high. His "stated" price is closer to reality. But I have issues with his advert...The rifle hasn't been branded Windrunner for almost a year, the lower has changed significantly, as has the bolt, the safety, and his "fully loaded" rifle doesn't have the extended bipod pin. I would say that if anybody really has an interest, call David at Nemesis and start there. Each of these rifles is hand built by one man, only the trigger, the rubber, the bipod is purchased.