• #0001 Limited edition launch patch (only 200 available)

Grab a limited edition patch and use code AMERICA24 for 20% off all merch

Grab your patch
IDK what Marc prefers but I sent him a PM over here with my order details and then just put my SH id in the Paypay trasfer comments. The lesser PP knows about our businesses, the better IMHO

Reactions: Modoc
Range report.
Mid pack PRS shooter here. Never been able to group like that 10 rounds at 200mt. Same load same gun same shooter only added Marc bag and the MDT Elite rider from @McLeod_Precision.

Attachments

• IMG_2698.jpeg
    IMG_2698.jpeg
    767.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2699.jpeg
    IMG_2699.jpeg
    636.2 KB · Views: 36
Great groups like the one above require consistency. Consistency demands that there be no deviation shot-to-shot. As you can see from the attached photo a small amount of deviation in your rear bag will open groups up tremendously. If your bag is not firm and being grasped the same each shot... well...

The photo was borrowed from another source on the Hide. The bag should not be on its side, but vertical. Proper use instructions come with the bag. The math is relevant.

Life is too short to run a shitty rear bag. Treat yourself to the "Answer." Thousands of you have. Thanks.

$53, Shipped. See one of the earlier posts for bundle pricing.

PayPal.Me/AlaskaPrecisionRifle

Taylor

Attachments

• Image 8-8-23 at 9.30 AM.jpg
    Image 8-8-23 at 9.30 AM.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 46
  • Rear Bag Use.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Teaching three courses in the next week, so won't be shipping bags until at least the 13th.
Place FC-FS Orders and we will fill them in order received.

Thanks to those of you who got in ahead of this busy season.

These bags will not let you down.

PayPal.Me/AlaskaPrecisionRifle
Answer - $53
Compromise - $50
Both - $100
Grande' - $60
All Three- $145

Taylor

Attachments

• IMG_2109.jpeg
    IMG_2109.jpeg
    750.2 KB · Views: 9