• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site Updates Coming Soon - We're Updating The Homepage!

We've got some exciting changes coming, check the thread below for more info!

VIEW THREAD

The Three Boxes of American Freedom

JAS-SH

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2020
I got a surprise this morning while doing a search that proves to me how the internet is being manipulated to change history.

I've been around for a long time, will be 70 in a couple of months. Early on I learned about "The Three Boxes of Freedom". To my understanding, those had always been three and in a specific order: 1) The Soap Box (Freedom of Speech), 2) The Ballot Box, (Right to elect our government) and 3) The Ammo Box (The Right to bear arms).

Well now there are a number of different "boxes"out there and some places like Wikipedia :rolleyes: have four.

Now most all insert a Jury Box. They either add it making four boxes or replace the Soap Box. This smells of "Lawfare"...

How did you learn this and when?

Reactions: mtrmn and Mavrykk

Frederick Douglass on the Ballot Box, the Jury Box, and the Cartridge Box​

Found in: The Life and Times of Frederick Douglass: From 1817-1882

Frederick Douglass was born into slavery in Maryland in 1818, escaped in 1838, and became a leader in the movement for the abolition of slavery. After the Civil War ended, he continued to advocate for the political rights of American Blacks.

Reactions: stevieb92