• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Then there is this, boy's & girls

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
These have been around for years, but closely guarded. Now it seems the worm has turned.
There are also very, very small devices, that have the ability to take out a single device in a single office,...

The future will be a throwback to low tech and every infrastructure that is computer controlled will be a target!
Yep, the reason the smart are moving back to simple, and kicking Gucci shit to the curb. Most people don't know how close to the edge of the abyss their world is.

I had thought that Israel has a plan if a weapon of mass destruction is employed (nuclear, biological, chemical). So now they would likely just include this.

Iran supplied Hezbollah WMD used. Israel retaliation against Iran "Epic"...Israel retaliation against Hezbollah extreme & disproportionate.

I had thought that Israel has a plan if a weapon of mass destruction is employed (nuclear, biological, chemical). So now they would likely just include this.
First contact is,... A rock solid plan fucker upper.
These types of devices are now down to man portable, and can be used to start a small event, that leads into a major self inflicted cascading event, or to drop a complete system. Depending on the end goal, I would expect a nudging event first, but if it withered on the vine, then a more direct approach would be taken.

Reactions: Camelfilter

Iran supplied Hezbollah WMD used. Israel retaliation against Iran "Epic"...Israel retaliation against Hezbollah extreme & disproportionate.
Samson Option

Portable and concealable electromagnetic disruption weaponry will be the most important key to restoring a major fraction of disparity of power back into the hands of the citizenry. A totalitarian government gets it's edge from surveillance and control. Checkpoints and invasive scanners. A concealable and ranged EMP burster that can fry electronics on contact will render a lot of invasive systems null and void. The Blade Runners of the UK right now are using BB guns and crossbows to deal with pole cameras and hammers for taking out street level scanners and wifi collectors for camera pods. An EMP disruptor pistol or carbine will make their work more effective with less chance of misaimed bolts striking something or someone else.

Portable and concealable electromagnetic disruption weaponry will be the most important key to restoring a major fraction of disparity of power back into the hands of the citizenry. A totalitarian government gets it's edge from surveillance and control. Checkpoints and invasive scanners. A concealable and ranged EMP burster that can fry electronics on contact will render a lot of invasive systems null and void. The Blade Runners of the UK right now are using BB guns and crossbows to deal with pole cameras and hammers for taking out street level scanners and wifi collectors for camera pods. An EMP disruptor pistol or carbine will make their work more effective with less chance of misaimed bolts striking something or someone else.
Even in the poorest countries in the world the government henchmen are fed and very willing to do the bidding for those that feed them.

Even in the poorest countries in the world the government henchmen are fed and very willing to do the bidding for those that feed them.

Human nature at play. That is why the citizenry need to up their game too. In the Burmese civil war, the proliferation of 3D printer receiver and frame files turned the tide from what started as a massacre of civilians by the junta army into a pretty much near peer conventional war now. The Burmese Free State army has taken numerous cities and are exacting vengeance against the jackboots.

This was middle of June. Free State forces ambushed an abandoned warehouse where a junta special ops battalion and several high ranking officers were taking refuge during a firefight and caught them asleep during a lull in the fighting. Free State militiamen executed everybody in the warehouse. These junta enforcers had videoed themselves burning several village craftsmen to death earlier in the year because they suspected the blacksmiths of building FCG 9mm carbines for the Free State rebels. Here the survivors of the ambush were briefly questioned by militiamen before being dispatched like vermin.

ETA: By the way this is the battle flag of the main Free State force. It is directly inspired by the 1st National Flag of the Confederate States of America, ratified in April 1861 and flown until the CSA Naval Jack AKA the Stars and Bars was adopted a year later in 1862. Some Burmese Free State regiments actually used the Stars and Bars as their unit designator earlier in the war.

f32fmvrcvkc71.png

Last edited:
Human nature at play. That is why the citizenry need to up their game too. In the Burmese civil war, the proliferation of 3D printer receiver and frame files turned the tide from what started as a massacre of civilians by the junta army into a pretty much near peer conventional war now. The Burmese Free State army has taken numerous cities and are exacting vengeance against the jackboots.

This was middle of June. Free State forces ambushed an abandoned warehouse where a junta special ops battalion and several high ranking officers were taking refuge during a firefight and caught them asleep during a lull in the fighting. Free State militiamen executed everybody in the warehouse. These junta enforcers had videoed themselves burning several village craftsmen to death earlier in the year because they suspected the blacksmiths of building FCG 9mm carbines for the Free State rebels. Here the survivors of the ambush were briefly questioned by militiamen before being dispatched like vermin.

ETA: By the way this is the battle flag of the main Free State force. It is directly inspired by the 1st National Flag of the Confederate States of America, ratified in April 1861 and flown until the CSA Naval Jack AKA the Stars and Bars was adopted a year later in 1862. Some Burmese Free State regiments actually used the Stars and Bars as their unit designator earlier in the war.

View attachment 8468745
How many had iPhones, $8 latte's, $200 Nike shoes, Facebook, Twitter and all the creature comforts that's common here? Most of your neighbors would turn you in for a Big Mac for not getting a fake vax.
When shtf they will be begging the government for crumbs. They're akin to zoo animals through generations of indoctrination.
Just saying

Yep, the reason the smart are moving back to simple, and kicking Gucci shit to the curb. Most people don't know how close to the edge of the abyss their world is.
As long as my Dillon press continues to run, I'll be good, besides, I am close to being in a grave now, just a few more years or another 20+yr younger Latina to come along and I am done

Reactions: mosin46
The electrical power grid is our biggest problem. Take out the grid and everything will fall apart in a few days. Only those with generators will be able to cope, but only until the fuel and reserves are gone. Those with solar will last a little longer. That is until someone see a light in your house...

All this has been known for a long time. The first episode of the 1978 "Connections" documentary series covers a power grid failure scenario and the aftermath. Even 42 years ago we were becoming too dependent on modern tech.

Reactions: Emerson0311
She’s a stupid democrat

She may be a Democrat.

Stupid? Not so much.

Conniving? Perhaps.

Regardless, she makes points as to how a limited nuclear war is NOT possible, and further HOW & WHY a limited nuclear war COULD turn into unsurvivable total nuclear war easily.

Worth a watch is all, IMO.

-Haven't read the book yet.

Reactions: The D
i think we have maybe 400 mil people in the continental. entire power grid goes down at MOL same time? my guess is 200 mil dead 1 month 100 mil next. in 6 months i think maybe 50mil left. won't be back to 1850 like many think. i would say back to 1350 +/- maybe back to bronze age if lucky. everything we have is at the end of a path. eg mining,to transport to making metals,forming metals into useful things. metals just 1 example. fuel,power,water,food,disease care all the end of a long,continuous,established chain. any stoppage anywhere and the whole thing fails. we are in deep trouble folks.

i think we have maybe 400 mil people in the continental. entire power grid goes down at MOL same time? my guess is 200 mil dead 1 month 100 mil next. in 6 months i think maybe 50mil left. won't be back to 1850 like many think. i would say back to 1350 +/- maybe back to bronze age if lucky. everything we have is at the end of a path. eg mining,to transport to making metals,forming metals into useful things. metals just 1 example. fuel,power,water,food,disease care all the end of a long,continuous,established chain. any stoppage anywhere and the whole thing fails. we are in deep trouble folks.
Understand where your coming from but my guess is early 1900's. Many know how to gather & make what is needed for basics of that time period. Steam know how will be in huge demand, and many know how to make woodgas to run spark ignited resips. All the raw material laying around as well as parts will get put into service by the handful of folks that are not on trick pony's. I see DC electrical coming back and growing rapidly as it lacks many controls vs AC, yet will do the same work. (Edison was right all along, but uncle needed/wanted central control hence the Vac world we have)
Necessity is the mother of invention & motivation,... and she will thrive again once people learn to get something you have to give up something,...
Thumbing a phone will not be a quality needed, nor will sitting on ones fat ass waiting for the tit milk to show up in the mail,...

Understand where your coming from but my guess is early 1900's. Many know how to gather & make what is needed for basics of that time period. Steam know how will be in huge demand, and many know how to make woodgas to run spark ignited resips. All the raw material laying around as well as parts will get put into service by the handful of folks that are not on trick pony's. I see DC electrical coming back and growing rapidly as it lacks many controls vs AC, yet will do the same work. (Edison was right all along, but uncle needed/wanted central control hence the Vac world we have)
Necessity is the mother of invention & motivation,... and she will thrive again once people learn to get something you have to give up something,...
Thumbing a phone will not be a quality needed, nor will sitting on ones fat ass waiting for the tit milk to show up in the mail,...
More likely some folks know AND can get it done.(?1 in 100 to 1 in 1000--my thoughts range towards the far fewer % folks whom actually could AND would get it done)).

Other folks who know? Unlikely they could get it done (lack of skill & resources), before mass die off. Plus they themselves would likely get caught up in the violence during the die off. May survive that, might not.

Whereas the some who know AND can get it done will be more likely to survive the violence of the mass die off period.

IIRC 90% die off within 1 year. Just of electrical grid collapse (any reason). Not counting any WMD use.

IMO.

don't nec agree,but some good points. would be a bunch of useful stuff laying around. will depend on nature of the crash. nuc-all bets off. gov induced pandemic- hard to say. foriegn caused destruction-depends. emp type stuff? loss of digital would in the very long run likely be a plus. cities would be gone in about 2 weeks. destructive,useless elements in cities and even small towns will fan out,spread and need to be dealt with. much depends on who with knowledge survives the 1st to 3rd rounds. forming useful cohesive groups a big challenge. most power to start would be muscle. knowledge of horses will be extremely prized. many,many permutations of future are possible. but survival of current forms everywhere on the planet is in doubt.

More likely some folks know AND can get it done.(?1 in 100 to 1 in 1000--my thoughts range towards the far fewer % folks whom actually could AND would get it done)).

Other folks who know? Unlikely they could get it done (lack of skill & resources), before mass die off. Plus they themselves would likely get caught up in the violence during the die off. May survive that, might not.

Whereas the some who know AND can get it done will be more likely to survive the violence of the mass die off period.

IIRC 90% die off within 1 year. Just of electrical grid collapse (any reason). Not counting any WMD use.

IMO.
Think it would work to get a leg up on the violence part before the mass die off begins?

Think it would work to get a leg up on the violence part before the mass die off begins?

Anything the other side doesn't have, and you do have COULD be an advantage.

In this context- a wood gassifier? Yah, absolutely an advantage if other fuels (gas/diesel) are scarce. A big advantage too.

Reactions: Makinchips208
Anything the other side doesn't have, and you do have COULD be an advantage.
Think of the people who will have to watch their loved ones starve, or just struggle to get thru a day because they thought life skill sets were useless.
The amount of people who think look at me shit is the be all, will quickly find the error of their ways in a very pointed fashion.

These are the same kind of folks who will not spend a penny on their own safety & comfort should shit fall apart, yet will pay for Gucci shit and look down their noses on those that don't think they way they do. You see it all the time with simple events like a power outage that lasts more than one AC cooling/heating cycle, when they get hot or a pipe breaks.

Last edited:
Think of the people who will have to watch their loved ones starve, or just struggle to get thru a day because they thought life skill sets were useless.
The amount of people who think look at me shit is the be all, will quickly find the error of their ways in a very pointed fashion.

These are the same kind of folks who will not spend a penny on their own safety & comfort should shit fall apart, yet will pay for Gucci shit and look down their noses on those that don't think they way they do. You see it all the time with simple events like a power outage that lasts more than one AC cooling/heating cycle, when they get hot or a pipe breaks.
Yah. About everyone has the same opportunities as anyone else, in our country. Choices have consequences.

Should "the end" of normal society occur, and we survive, we'll be too busy. No time to dwell on those folks who never could be bothered to help themselves.

Will we continue to be charitable? Absolutely! On our terms, as always.

Have you listened to her interview on the Shawn Ryan show? It’s great. I haven’t read the book yet but it’s on my list.

Not yet, but I will. I just finished her book and it was great. I'll probably give a listen today.

I was exposed to her and her book when she recently went on Joe Rogan. That interview wasn't great, Joe Rogan was all over the place. But I learned enough to know the book would be interesting, and it is.