Time pieces/Watches?

Sirhr, I have one almost just like that. I never wear it, becuse we had to take a broken link out of the bracelet, and now its too small for my fat self. Have lost 20lbs in the last few weeks, so hoping i may be able to wear it soon. Also, your attitude is terrible, and you have a pottie mouth. Lol!
Should go post this in the hope thread

Sirhr, I have one almost just like that. I never wear it, becuse we had to take a broken link out of the bracelet, and now its too small for my fat self. Have lost 20lbs in the last few weeks, so hoping i may be able to wear it soon. Also, your attitude is terrible, and you have a pottie mouth. Lol!

All that work of losing weight and when people comment “You look like a million bucks” you won’t know if it’s your new abs or the watch……

Replacement links are easy to get, maybe PM Sirhr for his guy’s details. Best place for it is on your wrist! 5 digit Subs are just the ducks nuts ! Only things I like better about the 6 digits are the Glidelock, and better power reserve.
Form - function of the 5 digit models is a lesson in perfect evolutionary design.

Reactions: 502Chevelle
View attachment 8489039

Today is a good sub day... bought new in 1989 or so. Better than my 401K....

That said, sent in for Rolex service and the motherfuckers replaced my hands with brand new... and so the whole gorgeous patina is gone. And now they look all wrong. So sending to Terry to refit 'old' hands. I can't tell you how pissed I am at Rolex for replacing my original hands. NO.... they didn't light up like they did in 1989. But they had perfect aging and those 'hands' had been around the world with me. Fucking Rolex service SUCKS!

Terry has a set of hands for me that will 'match' the originals. But Rolex can suck my fucking wankie for their unforgiveable bullshit policy of 'restoring to new' with utter disdain for historical importance.

Cheers,

Sirhr

PS. I don't bother to set the date any more. I mostly know what day of the month it is. And when I don't... I don't give a flying fuck!
What blows me away is that a compamy like Rolex, with so much "Storied" history behind them, wouldn't have contacted you before doing that. Smells more like a bit of arrogance than ignorance.

I have a local guy to service my Day/Date. He's very good/thorough, but slower than molasses in January.

I only have the Day/Date (18238) and am quite happy with it. If I were to buy another/more, it/they'd probably be a Sub and an older Air King.

Reactions: PinesAndProjectiles
IMG_0130.jpeg