Timney Ruger 10/22 trigger group

I have the Calvin Elite version and initially had an issue with the trigger reset not happening correctly.

I contacted Timney, and received some basic information on how to possible fix it, not what you would expect for an expensive trigger group.

Ultimately I was able to adjust the disconnect to fix it and it does work well now.

Way better than factory BX, but no idea about the Volquartsen.

Reactions: Timney USA
I have the Calvin Elite version and initially had an issue with the trigger reset not happening correctly.

I contacted Timney, and received some basic information on how to possible fix it, not what you would expect for an expensive trigger group.

Ultimately I was able to adjust the disconnect to fix it and it does work well now.

Way better than factory BX, but no idea about the Volquartsen.

Each trigger is slightly different due to tolerances between the rifle and trigger. Its almost impossible to keep this normal, i am glad you got it figured out and if you need anything else let me know.. They have a lifetime warranty

Each trigger is slightly different due to tolerances between the rifle and trigger. Its almost impossible to keep this normal, i am glad you got it figured out and if you need anything else let me know.. They have a lifetime warranty

The CE 10/22 trigger group is drop-in, so the disconnect shouldn't be affected by the install.

Looking for feedback/experience with this trigger group in comparison with the Ruger BX factory group and or a Volquartsen trigger group.

Have you looked at a Kidd trigger? They have a single stage for $199 it can go down to 1.5 lb. Then they have a 2 Stage tirgger for $289. It is fully adjustable from 1.25 lb / 1.25lb for 2.5 lb. total. down to 3oz. / 3oz for 6oz total. IT is THE BEST 10-22 made. It changes the lock time for a 10-22, makes it just like a bolt gun. Both are drop in. Buy the best and cry once.
http://www.coolguyguns.com/TRIGGERS_c_7.html

Mark