• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Today the worlds longest yard sale starts whose going to partake?

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
Be starting at the falls in Gadsden then heading north, again this year. Looking forward to all my favorite stops, people and of course the food. Have a long list to fill this year, for self & others. Hope the truck looks like Sanford & Son before its over.

One man's junk is another man's treasure.

My mother dragged me to more garage/yard sales than one should be subjected to in a life time, as a kid. I'd rather be dragged naked behind a horse than attend these events. Craigslist has simplified this for the modern day.

Today starting with the flatbed, as hearing one of my favorite stops is jam packed with raw material, steel & aluminum drops & fill lengths this time. Another is supposed to be well stocked with some EPG items I'm looking for,... hope I have to come back unload & hitch up the trailer. :)

Be starting at the falls in Gadsden then heading north, again this year. Looking forward to all my favorite stops, people and of course the food. Have a long list to fill this year, for self & others. Hope the truck looks like Sanford & Son before its over.
Yeah my flooring guy is starting there too. They go every year. I'd like to go check it out but I probably wont