• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Top 10 armed states in the union

IMG_0244.png

Do you really think the people saying "Roll Tide" can afford a machine gun? Maybe if they take out a second mortgage on the mobile home and the camaro.
Tell me you haven't spent much time in Bama without telling me. Why do you think they live in a trailer? Its not becaue they dont make money. Its like in CO where there is a $10000 mtn bike on a $1500 civic. Priorities my man.

Tell me you haven't spent much time in Bama without telling me.
Born in Druid City Hospital (that's DCH Healthcare Authority in Tuscaloosa now), graduated from Central High School Tuscaloosa and graduate school at UAB - I've spent plenty of time in Alabama. My Comment still stands

unfortunately they know about several of mine and everybody's. hence the gun show hysteria and bidens try to make any buy,even family go thu atf. if harris is put in,that will likely be the 1st pitch in the war to end 2A. outright confiscation is a non starter even for the deep state pigs. if there were a 1st example of violent resistance it would spread out of their control. even if they send the real bad boys,there are just too few of those to overcome a mass armed resistance. and they will likely be dealing with muslim,chinese milit and cartel organized violence at the same time. many locals won't do it. some locals would even add to the resistance. incremental attacks will remain the plan.

Not surprised at the total number here in Tejas, but was a little surprised by the number of suppressors. Hell, I’m 13 of those (plus 4 of the SBRs), with another can OTW.

I guess with Silencer Shop and Capitol Armory here, plus a ton of other smaller wholesale outfits, it kinda makes sense. And we do shoot a lot of feral pigs here, LoL…almost 100% of that is done suppressed.

Reactions: NoDopes and Stevo86
Not surprised at the total number here in Tejas, but was a little surprised by the number of suppressors. Hell, I’m 13 of those (plus 4 of the SBRs), with another can OTW.

I guess with Silencer Shop and Capitol Armory here, plus a ton of other smaller wholesale outfits, it kinda makes sense. And we do shoot a lot of feral pigs here, LoL…almost 100% of that is done suppressed.

I would imagine it's because of how they have sped up the process of obtaining suppressors and other NFA items. Saw a video not too long ago of how easy and fast it is now to electronically go through the process.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
I would imagine it's because of how they have sped up the process of obtaining suppressors and other NFA items. Saw a video not too long ago of how easy and fast it is now to electronically go through the process.
We’ll see… I know some guys getting them back in 24-hours or less if filing as individuals. Seems like trusts are taking 2-3 months still, which would match the fastest approval I ever had…on one of the SBRs.

Most of my cans have taken just under a year, with a couple at 13-14 months, and one ~6 months; the most recent one was right at 11 months.

Just finished getting all the trust signatories updated this week for the most recent can…will report in the form 4 thread.

"Register firearms..."

Per capita Texas and Florida aren't even in the top ten.
Is that counting the millions of illegals aliens?

Wow Florida and Texas are full of sheeple that register their guns???? None of the other states surprised me. They are all used to just going along with what the fed tells them to do, like register your brace etc.

When you buy a new gun, it's unavoidable.

Reactions: Im2bent
Gun ownership does not equal being unified, much less being moral. Remember the Antifa fags? Fudds complains about ARs and any other auto loader? Gang bangers? Etc etc

Wow Florida and Texas are full of sheeple that register their guns???? None of the other states surprised me. They are all used to just going along with what the fed tells them to do, like register your brace etc.
Please, tell the rest of the class, how many unregistered; machine guns, short barreled rifles, short barreled shotguns, firearm silencers, and destructive devices you own.

yea,don't have to be a "sheeple" to buy a new gun from a store anywhere. you do have to go thru the feds and they do keep the info on you. those #s are prob available but the feds aren't gonna say. big # though. transfer between private parties is pissing them off and they will try to suppress that if harris gets in or they start a war that stops the election.

yea,don't have to be a "sheeple" to buy a new gun from a store anywhere. you do have to go thru the feds and they do keep the info on you. those #s are prob available but the feds aren't gonna say. big # though. transfer between private parties is pissing them off and they will try to suppress that if harris gets in or they start a war that stops the election.
That's why so many won't buy new guns at all. They will buy used from individuals but just won't buy one through a FFL. Of course that's a much better way to go if you can and everyone should have several that were not bought through and FFL. Gubment isn't supposed to be keeping any lists but of course they do and have been caught doing it multiple times

Reactions: lash
You're a little confused I think guy. If these were all guns legally purchased the number would be bigger by a hundred fold at least.

Both of these states don’t require registration of guns…..you are stupid
The point of the guys video was talking about registered guns. I am absolutely aware that Texas and Florida don’t require registration, and when you buy a new gun that doesn’t register it with the fed. That little call that an ffl makes when you fill out the paper doesn’t tell the fed what you are buying or even if you did buy anything. So OBVIOUSLY lots of people in Texas and Florida have somehow let the fed know how many, and what kind of guns they have. So maybe I’m not so dumb…

Not necessarily. When you fill out the paperwork the ffl makes the call, but that doesn’t tell the atf or fbi or anyone if you actually bought a weapon or what it was if you did buy. The cdl is required to keep that paperwork for 7 years (I think).

Reactions: NoDopes
I live in North Alabama, about 7 miles from Tennessee, every July 4th starting about 4:30 in the afternoon, I hear several AK47s, at least 3 different M16s, one UZI, one BAR, and of late what i think are a lot of Glock switches running......about 2 AM on Sunday mornings I hear a Glock run a 17 round burst.....every Sunday....

I just don’t believe the destructive devices numbers. What are they counting? I know a few people with 20mm lahti and Anzio and a guy with a mortar. But that’s not even 1% of the people with mg and suppressors I know.

unfortunately they know about several of mine and everybody's. hence the gun show hysteria and bidens try to make any buy,even family go thu atf. if harris is put in,that will likely be the 1st pitch in the war to end 2A. outright confiscation is a non starter even for the deep state pigs. if there were a 1st example of violent resistance it would spread out of their control. even if they send the real bad boys,there are just too few of those to overcome a mass armed resistance. and they will likely be dealing with muslim,chinese milit and cartel organized violence at the same time. many locals won't do it. some locals would even add to the resistance. incremental attacks will remain the plan.
What is the general consensus on all this ranting from Harris about her executive power to confiscate guns? I hear that and I get anxiety about what that would look like. But I ask as I know all of yall are much more educated in the likelihood or reality of something like that actually happening.