Transformers and other domestic enemies showing up to matches / training

People and vendors need to be checking social media of all prospective buyers of anything shooting sports related. Any leftist allegiances or support of leftist and anti-American nonsense? Get fucked. You are not obligated to give them an answer why.

I was selling an Outdoor Edge Razor VX2 replaceable blade skinning knife with 6 spare vacuum sealed blades on Rokslide recently and one inquiry was from a Harris supporter and his Instagram was full of ActBlue shit. NOPE. GET FUCKED.

I hear a bunch of transformers and militant blanks have started showing up to local matches.

These are the kinds of people that have been behind the mass shootings.

I don’t know if you can legally kick them out. But they should at the least not be treated friendly. And should be fed bad info wind calls etc.

Wait you don't give everyone bad windcalls all the time?

People and vendors need to be checking social media of all prospective buyers of anything shooting sports related. Any leftist allegiances or support of leftist and anti-American nonsense? Get fucked. You are not obligated to give them an answer why.

I was selling an Outdoor Edge Razor VX2 replaceable blade skinning knife with 6 spare vacuum sealed blades on Rokslide recently and one inquiry was from a Harris supporter and his Instagram was full of ActBlue shit. NOPE. GET FUCKED.
There’s a lot of them over there.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
There’s a lot of them over there.

Yep. The one that hit me up for the knife had an avatar that would have passed for a Patriot. Conversation progressed to giving real names. Looked it up on Google and found his Insta. Yep, pics matched... Wait... Harris 2024? And the profile? "Lifelong hunter and gun owner and grew up with guns. I don't understand why some people need assault rifles, 30 round magazines, and other battlefield weapons for hunting"... LOLWUT??? By that logic, you got a functional set of teeth right? The fuck you need a knife for then? Get fucked.

Rokslide is a decent place if you can find cliques with likeminded types of people in the sub boards. The trad archery forum is awesome for getting heads up on local matches, how to attend, and review lots of cool gear. I am a flashlight nut as well and these discussions are cool too. From there I actually got recommended the Acebeam X75 multipurpose S&R/heavy duty work light. A literal light cannon blasting out 80,000 lumens on a interchangeable quad-18650 battery pack. Not nearly as expensive as the crazy 120,000-200,000 lumen Imalents and still does the same job, not to mention the same Chinese megafactory produces most of the components for both brands like the heatsink fan and LED bank. I actually sold my older genny-powered worklights and the single X75 mounted on a camera tripod is more than enough for a stadium sized worksite if I need it and the entire unit plus tripod fits into a Coleman dual fuel lantern hardcase for transport and storage...

Yep. The one that hit me up for the knife had an avatar that would have passed for a Patriot. Conversation progressed to giving real names. Looked it up on Google and found his Insta. Yep, pics matched... Wait... Harris 2024? And the profile? "Lifelong hunter and gun owner and grew up with guns. I don't understand why some people need assault rifles, 30 round magazines, and other battlefield weapons for hunting"... LOLWUT??? By that logic, you got a functional set of teeth right? The fuck you need a knife for then? Get fucked.

Rokslide is a decent place if you can find cliques with likeminded types of people in the sub boards. The trad archery forum is awesome for getting heads up on local matches, how to attend, and review lots of cool gear. I am a flashlight nut as well and these discussions are cool too. From there I actually got recommended the Acebeam X75 multipurpose S&R/heavy duty work light. A literal light cannon blasting out 80,000 lumens on an interchangeable quad-18650 battery pack. Not nearly as expensive as the crazy 120,000-200,000 lumen Imalents and still does the same job, not to mention the same Chinese megafactory produces most of the components for both brands like the heatsink fan and LED bank. I actually sold my older genny-powered worklights and the single X75 mounted on a camera tripod is more than enough for a stadium sized worksite if I need it and the entire unit plus tripod fits into a Coleman dual fuel lantern hardcase for transport and storage...
Is it this one?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
1722915022386.png

Rokslide is a decent place if you can find cliques with likeminded types of people in the sub boards. The trad archery forum is awesome for getting heads up on local matches, how to attend, and review lots of cool gear. I am a flashlight nut as well and these discussions are cool too. From there I actually got recommended the Acebeam X75 multipurpose S&R/heavy duty work light. A literal light cannon blasting out 80,000 lumens on a interchangeable quad-18650 battery pack. Not nearly as expensive as the crazy 120,000-200,000 lumen Imalents and still does the same job, not to mention the same Chinese megafactory produces most of the components for both brands like the heatsink fan and LED bank. I actually sold my older genny-powered worklights and the single X75 mounted on a camera tripod is more than enough for a stadium sized worksite if I need it and the entire unit plus tripod fits into a Coleman dual fuel lantern hardcase for transport and storage...
Bro, you turned into Billy Maze somewhere in there.

I was reading along, absent mindedly, bam! I was trapped in an infomercial.

Maybe I'm just speaking out loud here but I haven't the slightest clue on how to handle this situation.

On one hand- maybe there's an opportunity to rope in someone (who will hopefully share their experiences with other... I'll just call 'em wayward souls'). On the other hand, I can't help but wonder about the litigation concerns (think back to the story of Christian bakers being sued for refusing to bake an alphabet cake) and then compound that with such training companies being concerned about who they admit to their student body and their motives knowing they'd also open themselves into later litigation should things go 'sideways' and then they're opening themselves up to litigation matters from that end.

I reckon I'm not adding much to the conversation other than saying I'm glad I'm not personally in a position where I have to make those calls because it seems like a textbook example of 'damned if you do and damned if you don't' scenario. All I have is an opinion that this situation isn't 'proper' in a well functioning society and a well functioning government should be protecting those directly impacted by this 'Catch-22' scenario rather than creating the problem.

Just my 2 cents at least.

-LD

I hear a bunch of transformers and militant blanks have started showing up to local matches.

I don’t know if you can legally kick them out. But they should at the least not be treated friendly. And should be fed bad info wind calls etc.
And other bad info.

I'm calling Bullshit! No pics no proof.

Mike

Private companies can refuse service to anyone.

Please read the above story and let us know how you feel about that opinion afterwards. For what it's worth- I absolutely agree with your statement and believe that should be the case and I don't mean to come across as a dick to you personally but the current events would seem to suggest otherwise is all I'm suggesting. Can you imagine paying a legal team for half a decade and actually 'win' and still be paying them years afterwards?

-LD

We had a one of those weirdo in our club three years ago, he was out in less than two weeks. He was banned for multiple safety violations at the range. True or not, he couldn't shoot a 60MOA target. He was asking very personal questions to a lot of club members and had a very strange way handling firearms like he was afraid of something. Glad he has been kicked out.

Last edited:
Unfair treatment because of your race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, age (age 40 or older), or genetic information.

Y’all saying you can refuse service to anyone are asking for a lawsuit. Ans some Connie judge or Ned Flanders “conservative “ judge that thinks you need to play nice with the enemy will bankrupt you with the judgment

Document safety violations is a good way to get rid of them

Where at?

I could care less what they buy or how they train up. Those people do not worry me in the slightest.
I would be concerned as a responsible gun owner. The most radicals could go as far as to use guns to shoot at innocent people for very little things. It will later on shed a bad light on all of us, especially if some sort of training has been provided.

Even having them in public ranges where they can be triggered for a little disagreement or for pronouncing the wrong pronoun is quite dangerous. I wouldn't trust them for anything, and certainly not for handling firearms. Who knows on what kind of med they are on, and if they are even mentally stable.

I would be concerned as a responsible gun owner. The most radicals could go as far as to use guns to shoot at innocent people for very little things. It will later on shed a bad light on all of us, especially if some sort of training has been provided.

Even having them in public ranges where they can be triggered for a little disagreement or for pronouncing the wrong pronoun is quite dangerous. I wouldn't trust them for anything, and certainly not for handling firearms. Who knows on what kind of med they are on, and if they are even mentally stable.
While I understand your concern, they are insignificant over all. The left will use any/all events to further their goal of total power. The people who scare me are those who can walk into most any store, spend less than 50 bucks and do more damage in a single event than 5 belt feds with basic loads.