• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Transformers and other domestic enemies showing up to matches / training

This dude showed up to a match and had us all on edge. It was 100°+ and he was covered head to toe. WTF?! Shooting an AR with a FDE Schmidt & Bender PMII, no bipod ....just rested the mag on the deck while he shot, and laid his rifle in the dirt between stages. Strange as fuck!

20160723_104205-1.jpg

Please pardon my ignorance but what the heck is a “transformer”. thought it was a toy and a bunch of movies that couldn’t care for.

Again, I apologize for having no knowledge of this group
Transformer = Tranny = person who can't define what a "woman" or "man" is "People who have "transitioned""

Yep I got the same one and a few extra battery packs. That thing is brighter than the direct midday sun. I blasted it at a row of bushes across the street on a clear noon day and still got a solid spot of light.
I looked for information for the batteries but they don't seem to sell it as an accessory. Amazon doesn't offer it either.

All they say is that it is a 4x21700 pack

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I looked for information for the batteries but they don't seem to sell it as an accessory. Amazon doesn't offer it either.

All they say is that it is a 4x21700 pack

They have it here:

Ships directly from Shenzhen 7-10 days. It is hermetically sealed so individual cells inside are not serviceable. Also functions as a portable power bank to run your smartphone and other USB powered devices for extended times off grid. It looks like they upgraded it to 21700 because the original ones that came out with the X75's introduction were 18650 fueled.

Reactions: Nik H
Why can't they just be banned? This is a family atmosphere, no transgenders allowed. Pretty simple
There is so much right with what you said….but,

Do, you think these people are going to let you stop them from barging in. We aren’t taking about folks with gender issues. We are talking about folks who hide behind folks with gender issues. They use the our governmental systems with full backing and support of said systems to impose their selfish will on others

Its a Damned, governmental backed power play by somewhat deranged people who’s goal is to destroy society. It is really all about gaining power over decent folks.

Reactions: BurtG
Thank you. For some reason, I never correlated transformer to transsexual. This world is getting crazier by the second. Thanks again.

It was adopted to defeat an online algorithm shadowban that many platforms like Youtube and Facebook used before to snuff out posts that had "tranny", "troon" or "troonytoon" in them. "Transformer" skirted the shadowban and still allowed commenters to ridicule the movement.

ETA: An unintended consequence of the algorithm was that the Youtube shadowban on "tranny" drew the ire of all the automotive and vehicle folks because all their posts about engine transmissions got autodeleted as well. Made them HATE the woke crowd too.

I hear a bunch of transformers and militant blanks have started showing up to local matches.

These are the kinds of people that have been behind the mass shootings.

I don’t know if you can legally kick them out. But they should at the least not be treated friendly. And should be fed bad info wind calls etc.

I wasn’t there. But multiple people talked about it.

I would have got kicked out for my reaction

I RO’d that match. They couldn’t shoot for shit but everyone was on edge… you know because of mentally ill people with guns
But how would you know "who to throw out?"......Psych eval?.......cuz Libs would love it that "Gunowners even agree that mental evals are needed".......

I hear a bunch of transformers and militant blanks have started showing up to local matches.

These are the kinds of people that have been behind the mass shootings.

I don’t know if you can legally kick them out. But they should at the least not be treated friendly. And should be fed bad info wind calls etc.
“Not be treated friendly”?! No wonder we’re where we’re at.

It was adopted to defeat an online algorithm shadowban that many platforms like Youtube and Facebook used before to snuff out posts that had "tranny", "troon" or "troonytoon" in them. "Transformer" skirted the shadowban and still allowed commenters to ridicule the movement.

ETA: An unintended consequence of the algorithm was that the Youtube shadowban on "tranny" drew the ire of all the automotive and vehicle folks because all their posts about engine transmissions got autodeleted as well. Made them HATE the woke crowd too.
Naw I use thst word cause my Buddy started calling them that and it sounds better

No f ing shit.

Too many Ned Flanders on our side.

They think they can help win over or are being morally superior by being nice and civil with the communists
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

If you do not get what this means in this context, google tradecraft. Somewhere between being an asshole and making the "Hello, fellow gun enthusiast" glowie move is where you get your intel.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

If you do not get what this means in this context, google tradecraft. Somewhere between being an asshole and making the "Hello, fellow gun enthusiast" glowie move is where you get your intel.
BA60A389-980C-473A-B5D1-4D63AEAC9951.jpeg

Fuck all that. I have my intel. As the globalist oligarch Bush once said. You’re either with us. Or against us.

They have it here:

Ships directly from Shenzhen 7-10 days. It is hermetically sealed so individual cells inside are not serviceable. Also functions as a portable power bank to run your smartphone and other USB powered devices for extended times off grid. It looks like they upgraded it to 21700 because the original ones that came out with the X75's introduction were 18650 fueled.
Thanks

Over on the Oklahoma Shooters Forum of all places, someone posted about "Operation Blazing Sword" - basically where experienced trainers teach the HDTV community marksmanship skills (across the country, not simply in OK). I can't think of a worse way to ensure the victimization of our following generations. At no point should we teach our sworn enemies how to be proficient in the skills that result in the death of our children. Giving a person with a demonstrated mental issue the ability to do more harm is one of the stupidest ideas of this decade...and there is a lot of competition.

I suggested that they call it "Operation Flaming Sword", but the apparent sword-swallowers on that forum didn't agree with a little joke at the expense of the transformer community.

100% they are infiltrating the shooting community; both for training, and to eventually place the blame on us for future mass casualty events in hopes of placing more restrictions on firearms ownership. It is a 'two birds with one stone' approach for sure.

Over on the Oklahoma Shooters Forum of all places, someone posted about "Operation Blazing Sword" - basically where experienced trainers teach the HDTV community marksmanship skills (across the country, not simply in OK). I can't think of a worse way to ensure the victimization of our following generations. At no point should we teach our sworn enemies how to be proficient in the skills that result in the death of our children. Giving a person with a demonstrated mental issue the ability to do more harm is one of the stupidest ideas of this decade...and there is a lot of competition.

I suggested that they call it "Operation Flaming Sword", but the apparent sword-swallowers on that forum didn't agree with a little joke at the expense of the transformer community.

100% they are infiltrating the shooting community; both for training, and to eventually place the blame on us for future mass casualty events in hopes of placing more restrictions on firearms ownership. It is a 'two birds with one stone' approach for sure.
Correct. I’d add in training known tyrannical gov agents. FBI etc

And correct again “this mass shooter was trained at xyz gun range / training facility “

This dude showed up to a match and had us all on edge. It was 100°+ and he was covered head to toe. WTF?! Shooting an AR with a FDE Schmidt & Bender PMII, no bipod ....just rested the mag on the deck while he shot, and laid his rifle in the dirt between stages. Strange as fuck!

View attachment 8474520
How did he shoot? Mid pack? Top tier?

You got it man. PSA: The newer 21700 packs are larger than the X75 that comes with the original pack, with almost 2X higher capacity, adding about 4" of overall length to the unit. I think the lights themselves are still shipped with original power units and the backups are the upgraded ones.

This idea that "helping " our enemies will pay off for us has been tried time and again and is absolutely the worst idea ever. Yeah, let's train the bunch that wants to kill us and then get then get the blame for it.... that sounds like a great idea.... I mean... what in the ever loving hell is this??? They have made their stance abundantly clear and they ARE NOT ON OUR SIDE. WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD WE HELP THEM ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS???

I’ve never been asked to show an ID. So long as the name you give the guy at the reg table matches the name you registered under, you’re good to go.

Reactions: BurtG
You never compete brah?
I'm not some rich farmer with lots of extra time, that can just gallivant around the country shooting comps willy nilly. And spend half my time on snipershide getting banned under 50 diffrent names. 🤣🤣🤣 I gots ta work braw. 🤣🤣🤣

It was a rhetorical question. Cause they wouldn't be wondering who someone was.

I'm not some rich farmer with lots of extra time, that can just gallivant around the country shooting comps willy nilly. And spend half my time on snipershide getting banned under 50 diffrent names. 🤣🤣🤣 I gots ta work braw. 🤣🤣🤣

It was a rhetorical question. Cause they wouldn't be wondering who someone was.
Lmao

Whatver name you put on practiscore. I shot with Peter Pan the Asian last month. I don’t think that’s his gov name

I would be concerned as a responsible gun owner. The most radicals could go as far as to use guns to shoot at innocent people for very little things. It will later on shed a bad light on all of us, especially if some sort of training has been provided.

Even having them in public ranges where they can be triggered for a little disagreement or for pronouncing the wrong pronoun is quite dangerous. I wouldn't trust them for anything, and certainly not for handling firearms. Who knows on what kind of med they are on, and if they are even mentally stable.

Yep, you make a good point in your first paragraph. Could also be a catalyst to ban training. I recall seeing some attempts at such a ban lately.

Only article I could find quickly:

No, he doesn't. He basically makes a case for red flagging. I drive a car. Do all people who drive cars to robberies make me look bad? I eat hamburgers. Does anyone who eats hamburgers and does something wrong reflect on me? No. We are not a collective. We are individuals responsible for our own actions.

Yep, you make a good point in your first paragraph. Could also be a catalyst to ban training. I recall seeing some attempts at such a ban lately.

Only article I could find quickly:

I was not speaking about a ban or any type of enforcement at all.

My point was, If you provide some sort of training, do your own diligence and refuse service if the crazies showing at class aren't trustful. If some group of leftist retards want to train, then let it be. If it turns out they trained pychos, the fingers will be pointed to them, not our whole community.

Reactions: Camelfilter
No, he doesn't. He basically makes a case for red flagging. I drive a car. Do all people who drive cars to robberies make me look bad? I eat hamburgers. Does anyone who eats hamburgers and does something wrong reflect on me? No. We are not a collective. We are individuals responsible for our own actions.
This is your old white male privilege talking…

🤦🏻‍♂️

I was not speaking about a ban or any type of enforcement at all.

If you provide some sort of training, do your own diligence and refuse service if the crazies showing at class aren't trustful. If some group of leftist retards want to train, then let it be. If it turns out they trained pychos, the fingers will be pointed to them, not our whole community.

I like your optimism.